Escaping ... Again

Little bit of swearing

Y/n POV

"So you will both hide behind the fence, and if Five misses the target, y/n will make the car explode, yes?" The Handler said before handing us the briefcase, which Five gladly took. That briefcase was out ticket home.

We both nodded. My stomach was full of butterflies, what If out plan goes wrong? I did see an error in the equation, but Five said I was seeing things, and obviously, I took his word for it.

The Handler wished us good luck and then we were teleported to Novemeber 22nd, 1963, Dallas, Texas.

We landed behind a fence where we sat for a while, waiting for the right moment. Whilst we were waiting, I decided to start a conversation with Five.

"You know when you said that you loved me, did you mean it or did you just say that so I would come back with you?"

Five turned to me and held my hands, "Y/n I mean everything I said yesterday, I love everything about you. Your h/c hair, your shimmering e/c eyes. Your badass attitude, you're just perfection!"

I felt my face heat up and I started laughing awkwardly. I don't really like all this cheesy stuff... But to be honest, I felt kind of flustered. Only then, did I notice how close out faces were... Just inches apart. I leaned in and broke the gap as our lips came into contact. This one was longer and full of love. After what felt like forever, we broke apart.

"I don't think I want this to be a one-time thing anymore." I laughed.

Five went a dark shade of pink, "Me neither.

Just then, we heard cheering from the other side of the fence which indicated that the president had arrived.

Five POV

I quickly got up and held my hand out for y/n, which she gladly took. I pulled her up and we moved away from the fence and found a place with a lot of space. I placed the briefcase down and activated it using my powers.

A giant blue portal appeared, I look in it and saw five people standing there, are they my siblings? Suddenly, one of them ran towards the portal with a fire extinguisher and sprayed it towards me and y/n, it didn't do anything so he threw it at the portal. It came through the portal, but completely missed us.

I looked back at y/n, "Are you ready!?" I shouted.

She nodded and grabbed my hand. There was a surge of electricity through us and I felt y/n's hand leave me. I screamed for her to grab my hand but it was too late.

I dropped to the floor with a thud.

"Is it just me or does anyone else see little Number Five?"

I stood up and looked down, I was 13 again, "Shit."

Y/n POV

I was thrown back from the portal as the electricity surged through me. I felt weird, but all feelings went away when I hit my back in the the fence and everything went black...

*

I awoke in the same room I was in when I first arrived at the Commission. I was strapped to the bed and I couldn't move. I screamed for Five, but I was cut off by the door opening.

The Handler walked up to me and loomed over me, "Hello y/n, good to see you're awake."

I struggled against the straps, The Handler turned to a man standing behind her, "Release her."

The man nodded and released my straps. When my arm was free, I swung at him, he fell to the floor. I then conjured the fire in my hands and was about to burn the bitch's face off, when the sprinklers came in and extinguished my fire. Suddenly, I felt weak.

"Come on y/n, we're friends. Don't betray me like that... And anyway, you don't look scary looking like that." she snorted.

I looked at her confused and she gestured towards me, I looked down and gasped, I was in my 13 year old body again.

"W-what did you do!" I screamed.

"I didn't do anything, we found you like this."

I glared at her, then realised something, "Where's Five?"

"Ha, he was gone long before we found you, coward."

I looked down at my hands, they were small and... Smooth, no wrikles, I looked at my legs, smooth, no wrinkles...

I felt my face, smooth, no... Wrinkles...

Five wouldn't leave me like that... Not again...

I told him there was something wrong with the equation.

"FIVE YOU IDIOT! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!"

Woah what a cliffhanger bro

Anywho, sorry I'm updating again... I was gonna wait but I was really excited to post this chapter lol.

We've now begun season 1 yayyy...

Oh BTW... I'm not doing the script word for word... Only Klaus lines cuz they're just SO FUNNAYYYY!!!!

Okay well hope you're enjoying this story... Byeez xx