Apocalypse

Y/n POV

My throat went roar from screaming for so long. Suddenly, I hit the ground with a hard thud. I lay there on my back trying to catch my breath, then I quickly recovered myself.

I stood up and gasped at what I saw... Ruins. Smoke. Ash. Nothing. I screamed for my dad, but my throat was still raw so it sounded like a dying cat (Like my singing).
I fell to my knees and sobbed.

I must have fallen asleep, because when I opened my eyes, the sky was dark, but I couldn't spot the moon... The sky must be cloudy.

I coughed and tried to speak and this time, normal words came out, so I shouted for my dad, but nobody came. I decided to try and walk to where my house was, but I couldn't recognise anything in the debris.

It was really dark. I needed light...

Five POV

"Vanya!!! Luther!!! Klaus!!! Anybody!!!" I screamed. I was surrounded by nothing but rubble and ash. I needed to find somebody.

I sprinted back to where the Umbrella Academy should be. I noticed a stone with the Umbrella logo on. I looked up, the house was in ruins. Then a small flash caught my eye and I walked over to it.

There was a hand holding a glass eye, maybe it was important. I took the eye, examined it and placed it in the pocket of my uniform. I then, examined the body. It was a very broad man, in a green overcoat, his body was very out of proportion to his head... He kind of looked like... Luther!?

Thats when I looked around to see three more bodies, Klaus, Allison and Diego. However, no Ben or Vanya. Maybe they're alive!

Suddenly, a flash of blue light flashed in the sky and a figure fell from it. I ran towards it but tripped on a piece of debris. Suddenly, everything went black.

Ooooo cliffhanger!!! Haha.
This book is trash (like me)
But I'm gonna carry on...!!!!