Unexpected Warning

Five POV

I rolled the eye between my fingers as I waited for Mr. Meritech to turn up. I was so stressed.

I watched as people walked by, playing, minding their own business. I missed that.

Ash started to fall on my blazer, a lot of it. I opened the door and got out of the van. I was back. I was back in the apocalypse.

"NO! NO!"

The faint sound of Luther shouting my name echoed throughout the endless void of destruction.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Five!"

I was snapped back to reality and noticed Luther tapping on the window of the passenger seat, looking agitated. He gestured for me to open the door and I obliged. He climbed into the van with great difficulty. I glared at him as he looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked, not even bothering to question my glare.

"You shouldn't be here!" I spat, "How did you find me?"

"Klaus, get off of her for goodness sake." My heart filled with hope as I turned around to see a laughing y/n and a drunk Klaus making Delores and Anthony dance with each other.

"Y/n?" I didn't mean to whisper; it just came out that way.

She looked at me and smiled, "Good afternoon Number Five."

"Hey baby, I want to dance with you all night lo-"

"Klaus put them down, they don't want you playing with them like two barbie dolls!" I scowled.

"Barbie and KEN!" Klaus slurred.

Y/n and I rolled our eyes, but I saw y/n smirk.

"Klaus, Luther, please could you give Five and I a moment alone."

"But-" Luther started, but me and y/n both shot him a glare and he got out of the car.

"No intercourse old man!" Klaus shouted as he clambered out of the back of the van.

Y/n climbed into the passenger's seat and looked at me, she had an anxious glimmer in her e/c eyes.

"How is your shoulder?" I asked to break the silence.

"Hm- oh... yeah, I've had worse." She let out a humourless chuckle, but she seemed distant, she returned her gaze to out of the window and nervously darted her eyes from side to side.

"Hey, y/n, are you okay?" I looked at her.

She looked at me and I saw her tear-stained face and my heart sunk to the floor, it hurt to see her so broken.

"They're coming Five, they want to kill you and they aren't going to stop until you and your family are dead. They already killed mine..." She put her head in her hands and burst into tears, "They found out Five, they found out so quickly..."

Y/n was in floods of tears, so I put my hand over hers. Her face was red and blotchy, and her eyes were bloodshot. Only now, I noticed the dark circles around her eyes, she hadn't slept in days.

"Y/n, tell me what happened, please." I asked calmly.

"I- I was at your house, cleaning my wound because i-I was looking for you. T-then a tube came down in the b-bathroom. It said that they k-knew what I was doing and that I was a traitor, so t-they killed him Five, my dad. They killed him! THEY SAID IT WAS A WARNING!"

I felt my hand burn and I looked down to see them engulfed in flames, "Shit!"

Y/n pov

"They killed him! THEY SAID IT WAS A WARNING!" I felt my anger rise and I felt the heat in my hands.

"Shit!" I looked down to see Five's hand burning.

"Oh my god, Five, I'm so sorry." I pulled my hands away and looked at him, he was clutching his hand and staring at me.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry for your dad." He said sadly.

I nodded, "I-I'm sorry for your hand, but I need to warn you. They are going to raid your house tonight. Hazel and Cha Cha."

Five clenched his jaw and took my hand with his not unburnt hand, he proceeded to look behind him at Delores and Anthony, "We'll be back for you guys later, okay?" Then he spacial jumped us both to the Academy.

We walked downstairs to see a man with knives, Diego I assume, and Luther fighting about some monocle. There was a small television in front of them and a tall woman with super nice hair, Allison I'm guessing, Klaus, and a smaller woman who I guessed was Vanya.

"What the hell?" Was all Five said, but it got all their attentions.

"Mom killed Dad!" Luther pointed at the television.

"Does it look like I give a shit right now, your lives are in danger!" Five spat.

I looked around, awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh, that's y/n guys, Five's girlfriend!" Klaus said, I felt the colour rush to my cheeks at the word 'boyfriend', I'm 58 and I blush at the word boyfriend.

I watched Five glare at Klaus as I do a small, timid wave, "Hi."

"But isn't Five like, 58?" Diego asked.

"Of course, you idiotic asshole, so is she!" Five scoffed, I couldn't help but snigger at Five's insult.

"No, Five is a paedophile." Klaus chuckled to himself and I noticed Five getting even more angry, I had to calm the situation down.

"There are two assassins on their way, here to kill Five and anyone who would get in their way, aka, you guys." I said.

Everybody began talking at once:

"What do you mean assassins?" Allison asked.

"Kill Five, why do they want to kill Five?" Luther said.

"Are they sexually active?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus, why would you need to know that?" Diego retaliated.

"Shut up, all of you!" Five shouted. Five grabbed my hand and spacial jumped us upstairs.

"Five, we need to prepare for-"

"I know love, but I need to treat my burn and I need to talk to you about something else..." Five spoke.

"Okay..."

Heyyy, I'm sorry this chapter was so bad, I'm tired but ah well... I'll edit it later 🙃🙃

Thank you for reading this I'm on like 16k and I am ✨S H O O K E T H ✨

Love youuuu ✨ mwah ✨