Boyfriend Sounds So Immature

Five pov

I took a deep breath and looked y/n in her beautiful e/c eyes, "Losing you, twice, made me realise how much you mean to me. I know this is cringy and we are grown adults, but my thirteen-year-old hormones are coming through and I'm going through puberty... again, and I love you..." I breathed out and looked at y/n's shocked face, "I said that all out loud? Shit."

She just laughed and nodded, and I internally groaned in embarrassment. However, she locked eyes with me and stepped forward.

"You know Five, my thirteen-year-old hormonal self is coming back too, and well... I think I love you back..."

I felt my heart jump out of my throat, "Obviously you'd love me back, I'm Number Five."

Y/n chuckled, and I joined in, but we were rudely interrupted by the blaring sounds of two machine guns. Y/n and I locked eyes and she nodded, so I gave her hand a squeeze before spacial jumping downstairs.

I spotted Diego diving off the balcony, narrowly missing a dozen bullets and belly flopping onto the couch. I heard the footsteps of Hazel and Cha Cha and dive behind the same table as Diego.

"You good?" I whispered.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He breathed. He poked his head round the side of the table and looked back at where Hazel and Cha Cha were. He jolted back when the guns began shooting at us again.

"You got a plan?" He shouted over the gunshots.

"Yeah, fight!" I said.

We were about to emerge from the table when we heard a bang and then a grunt. We looked around the table to see Luther, Allison and y/n kicking their asses.

Suddenly, Hazel grabbed y/n's throat and lifted her off the ground, her legs thrashing around helplessly.

Y/n pov

"Y/n you know I don't want to do this, but I have to kill you now, or the Handler is going to kill me..." Hazel said through his stupid bear mask.

"Y-you... are... a... sick... Bastard" I struggled to get my words out, as I felt his grip tighten around my throat after every word.

Then Hazel yelped in pain as he dropped me to the floor. I gasped for air and looked up to see Luther throwing Hazel across the room.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and help me up, I looked to see Five looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Five, I'm fine okay, they're after you, I think you need to get out of here." I said.

Five glared at me, "What? We had a plan y/n."

I looked back to see Cha Cha point a gun at Luther. I imagined warmth in my hand and looked down to see a ball of fire in my hands, I threw it at Cha Cha, who burst up into flames.

"Five, for god's sake. GO! I'll meet you at the library okay!" I cupped his face and forced him to look me in the eyes, "I'll be fine."

Five hesitated before nodding and spacial jumping away.

I turned back around to see Hazel standing there, looking at me with a mace in his hand. Everybody else was gone and it was just me and him.

"Y/n, you're a traitor, just like that boyfriend of yours." He said through his mask.

"You know, boyfriend sounds so immature... how about partner in crime?" I smirked.

"Oh yeah, well where is he now?"

"Safe." I leapt towards Hazel and teared off his mask. I then proceeded to punch him square in the jaw, whilst my hand was as hot as lava, and his face began to blister.

"You...BITCH!" He screamed whilst clutching his face.

"Hello... Guys..." I heard Vanya's voice say from the hallway, "Guys, I know you told me to go upstairs because I am ordinary, but I heard gunshots and I'm worried."

I ran out of the room whilst Hazel was distracted with the burn on his face.

"Vanya, you need to leave, they're a lot stronger than we were expecting okay-" I was cut off when I felt a strong force hit my head and I fell to the ground, and everything went black.

I woke up on the couch in the living room. I sat up and my head began to throb... it was excruciatingly painful. I looked over to see Allison and Vanya sitting opposite me.

"Hey, are you alright?" Allison asked when she noticed that I was awake.

"Yeah, I'm fine, my head just hurts." I groaned.

Diego strode through the doorway and glared at Vanya, "What are you still doing here? We told you to stay up, now y/n is hurt, and it is your fault. You are lucky Five isn't here because you'd be dead by-"

"Diego calm down... I'm fine, it's not Vanya's fault, I shouldn't have put my guard down." I said.

"No. She could have gotten any of us injured, or killed... Luther got crushed by a chandelier, you got hit in the head with a mace, who knows what else could have happened. She is a liability!" Diego shouted.

I looked at Vanya, who looked distraught and hurt, she looked at Allison, "Allison?"

"I think, what he's trying to say is, this type of stuff is dangerous, and you are..."

"Not like you." Vanya said quietly, tears evident in her eyes. She stood up and walked out, Allison began to chase after her.

"Let her go..." Diego said.

"You guys are horrible, some real good sibling love right there." I stood up angrily, ignoring the pain in my head, "I need to go and find Five, I told him that I would meet him at the library. See you guys later."

Hey beautiful people... Sorry this chapter has not been uploaded I've had serious writers block ALL MONTH but I'm back bitcheees.

Love ya'll xxx