Can't Stop The Tears

Klaus POV

Ben gave me a disappointed look from across the room. The Babushka lady kept muttering pleads for help in Russian and she was getting quite annoying. She turned to face me and the wound on the side of her face was enough to make me gag,

“Oh, Jesus.” I turned away from the disgusting woman.

“Look at her.” Ben said, “At how she’s looking at them. She’s one of their victims. We can use this.”

The woman behind whispered in Russian again and guilt washed over me.

“Go on, you haven’t been sober since you were a teenager, since you decided to keep the ghosts at bay.” I looked at the Babushka lady and then back at Ben, “This is your chance, to control them, to learn their secrets, try to talk to her.”

Instincts took over me and I turned to the lady, “Hi…uh, hi. What’s your name?”

She looked at me, “Zoya Popova.”

I smiled, “Oh… that’s a lovely name. And can you tell me what happened?”

The woman kidnapper stood up, gun loaded, “What happened is if you don’t shut up, Imma cut your tongue out with a grapefruit spoon.”

I glared at her, “Zoya Popova.”

The male kidnapper looked at the woman kidnapper, “What did he say?”

“Zoya Popova?”

“Old Russian broad, short with a limp.” I let out a shaky laugh, “Oh, she’s really pissed at you guys.” I let out a whistle.

The two kidnappers grabbed the chair and dragged me into a closet. There was only strips of light inside, but I noticed a little girl curled up in the corner, “H-hey… are you alive or dead?” She looked up at me and I couldn’t help but gasp, “Y/n, I thought you were at the Umbrella Academy… when did you get here?”

I saw tears fall down her face, “I-I was, but then me and Five went to the lab and the building collapsed on me… I don’t think…”

“Oh my god, y/n, you’re dead?” I felt tears well up in my own eyes.

She only gave a slight nod.

Five POV

“Y/N! Y/N! Where are you!”

After the building collapsed, my whole body filled with dread, so I teleported into the building, dodging all the falling rubble and scrambled around all the floors. There was no sign of her anywhere.

The fire brigade came shortly after and put out the remaining fire.

I listened from behind the fire truck to their conversation, “If anybody was in there, they were dead, there was no sign of anyone. We only found one body. I’m not sure what a kid was doing in a lab anyway-”

I could listen to anymore, I managed to teleport to nearby alleyway and dropped to my knees. This pain was worse than any bullet wound, I let out a scream as the tears began to flow. She was gone. It was my fault. I was so caught up in finding the owner of the eye, I didn’t even stop to think about the dangers of her going into that building and now she’s gone.

I found myself back at the library. A flask of pure vodka in one hand, and the rest of the bottle in the other. I slumped down into a corner and took a swig. And then another, until the whole bottle was empty. But no matter how much I drank, the pain was still there.

The tears never stopped flowing.

Eventually, the alcohol kicked in and I drifted off into a sleep full of nightmares.

Y/n POV

I wanted to help Klaus, I wanted to untie him, but his powers weren’t strong enough to make me solid. So, we sat there, talking. Eventually, Ben turned in to lecture Ben, only to burst into tears when he saw me.

I stood up and hugged him, “Ben, don’t worry, I’m okay, I can’t feel anything, and the death part was quick and painless. Quicker than falling asleep…” Tears once again began to pool in my eyes and I looked around worriedly as a thought engulfed my brain, “F-Five…”

Ben and Klaus looked up at me, “Do you know where he is?” Ben asked.

“N-No… Klaus do you think-”

I was interrupted by a bang and then multiple gunshots. I peeked out of the wardrobe to see Hazel and Cha Cha shooting at this woman…

“Klaus, I need you to make as much noise as possible okay…”

Klaus nodded and began pulling his chair up to make it bang on the floor, but it wasn’t good enough. Klaus seemed to notice this and began tipping the chair to the side.

“Klaus be careful.”

Suddenly, the chair fell, and Klaus' head went straight through the wardrobe.

Hazel and Cha Cha were frozen, which gave the policewoman time to untie him. Klaus wiggled away and took cover behind one of the beds. Then I noticed the policewoman on the floor... dead, but Klaus was already wiggling through the vent. So, I followed him… 

Sorry this chapter is kinda short and switched povs a lot but...