Suprise!

Five POV

We arrived at a building with a huge, perfectly trimmed courtyard and drive infront of it. People with blue suits and suitcases were walking in and out.

The Handler gestured me into the building and I proceeded to follow her. The building was huge with staircases towering towards the sky. It looked a lot bigger inside than it did out.

We walked up the stairs and into a huge hall full of people both young and old, they were all sitting down facing a stage. A h/c haired woman was sat on the front of the stage, her legs dangling over the edge. She looked in her early fifties. Her face showed no emotion, but then we made eye contact and her familiar e/c eyes flashed with recognition... Then I realised...

She was about to get up to walk over to me, her face didn't show relief... But anger, oh no, I left her. She still can't be angry with me. Then The Handler showed me to a seat and I took it, then she walked up to the stage, nodded to y/n who nodded back at her and good up on stage and stood behind a microphone.

"Greetings all! Welcome to The Commission. You are all here for one reason only, to keep time and space running smoothly. No matter the costs." She glared at y/n who looked at the floor in guilt... I wonder what happened, "Anyway, you will be assigned partners and then your training will begin first thing tomorrow morning."

She then got out a very long peice of paper and read the names of every pair. I sat there bored and not listening, until I heard my name, "Number Five, you will be partnered with my best assassin, y/n, but you don't need to be introduced haha!"

I stood, shocked, and I saw y/n glaring at me, "Surprise" y/n said sarcastically.

"Oh cheer up, you have a lot of catching up to do! Anyway...." The Handler carried on reading the names of partners off her list.

I walked up to y/n, "Hey..." I said awkwardly. She just nodded and walked off. I followed.

Y/n POV

Don't get me wrong, I was over the moon to see Five after all of these years, but the anger I felt towards him overtook all of my other feelings, so I wanted to get away from him before I lost control of my powers again. However, he followed me out of the hall, so I thought I'd might as well give him a tour.

"Welcome to the Commission Number Five" I said professionally, "Your room is just down the hall, fifth door on your left. You'll find your uniform there and your weapons are in the third wardrobe door. Okay, that's everything. Good to see you I guess."

At that, I walked off, leaving Five to do what he needed to do.

"Very nice suprise." I heard him mutter to himself before I turned the corner.

I walked down to The Handler's office to go and have out daily meeting.

I knocked on the door and heard a hum which meant I could enter. When she saw me, her eyes lit up, "Ah y/n! How's Five settling in?"

I shrugged, "Dunno, only spoke to him for about two minutes, told him where to go and then left."

The Handler frowned, "You should make more of an effort y/n. You're going to have to spend a lot of time together."

I nodded.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna go to sleep because I assume you want me to train him."

The Handler beamed again, "You can make him a great asset to the team! Thank you for this y/n. Try to get over all of this... " she moved her arms in circles whilst looking around, "what's the word... This erm, squabble."

I stood up in anger and paced towards the door, as I grabbed the handle I turned to the woman, "It's not a squabble, be left me in the middle of nowhere, with no supplies and two mannequins!" I hissed and stormed out and down the hall.

Suprise indeed.

I have no idea what I'm doing lol 😂

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've just been really busy. I'll try to update when I can 😝✨

How are you all doing? x

See ya'll!! 💖 Xx