Shopping Spree

And here we have a gorgeous trailer for this story made by my friend FFGIRL576. Absolutely love it... Now... Onto the story :)))

Five pov

The rain whipped against my face as I made my way towards the main doors of Gimble brothers. I jumped into the building and walked down the nearest aisle which took me to the women's section. I grabbed a flashlight and had a look around. In the middle, I saw three mannequins. The middle one had brown hair, a yellow beret and a black and white polka dot blouse; I smiled at the sight of her and walked towards her.

I shone the flashlight onto her face.

"Five...is that you?"

"Delores." I sighed in relief.

"Hello Five."

"It's good to see you." I spoke.

"It's good to see you too."

"I've missed you... obviously. And Anthony of course."

"I've missed you too Five, me and Anthony got split up, he was taken to the men's section and well, I was dumped here. Did you find Y/n?"

"I did find y/n, but we also got split up. I don't know where she is and I want to find her, but I also need to stop the end of the world so... it's been a rough couple of days." I feel myself holding back tears.

"Well, I'm sure-"

She was cut short when gun sounds started echoing through the store. I dived down and hid behind a clothing rack as Delores was hit and practically exploded. She was fine though.

I looked through the clothes and saw three figures, one was large and had a big blue bear mask, one was quite skinny and had a pink dog mask and the last one was shorter and had a purple rabbit mask. (Sorry if you are taller, but like, you just can imagine it differently 😊)

They were from the commission, the second-best duo, Hazel and Cha Cha plus a significant other, but I don't know who.

They were all carrying machine guns, but the one with the bunny mask wasn't shooting, maybe they were out of bullets.

Suddenly, the dog lady spotted me and started shooting my way, so I took cover behind the clothing rack again, but I needed to move. I grabbed Delores' upper half and hid her behind a clothing rack.

"We'll come back for Anthony another day, okay? I'll be right back for you."

Then I spacial jumped to another aisle and Hazel and Cha Cha started to shoot in my direction, but the other one didn't, they just stood there and then ran off. What was their problem?

Y/n pov.

I couldn't shoot Five, he looked at me, confused as I ran off.

I ran into the men's section and spotted a dark-skinned mannequin with a white t-shirt and a leather jacket; I smiled and took my mask off.

"Hey trooper." I beamed.

"Y/n... no, it can't be, I thought you died! I thought you exploded yourself!"

I burst out laughing, "Nope, I'm still here, but we have to go okay!" I stood on the raised floor and wrapped my hands around Anthony's upper half of his body, I lifted it up and it separated his top half from his bottom half. I put the top half in a duffel bag and slung it over my shoulder. Then I ran back into the room where Hazel, Cha Cha and Five were.

I watched as Five ran behind a clothing rack and tried to time jump with Delores on his back.

"Woah, y/n what's going on? Is that-"

"It's a long story Anthony, I'll tell you later." I shouted to him over the loud gunshots which caught Five's attention.

His eyes went wide, and he started to run in my direction. That's when I remembered that I forgot to put my mask on.

Suddenly, all thoughts vanished from my brain as I ran up to Five, all the gunshots stopped as I embraced him in a tight hug.

"I-I thought I lost you." He said as he buried his head into my neck.

"Me too." I said as I pulled him closer.

Just then, I heard the guns shooting again and I pushed Five out of the way as the bullet hit my shoulder. The pain hit me like a tidal wave as I screamed.

"Y/N!!!" Five screamed as he got up and ran towards me, I clutched my shoulder and looked at him.

"Five you need to go!" I said sternly.

"No I'm not leaving you." He said.

Suddenly, police sirens blared outside.

"Y/n we need to go NOW!" I heard Cha Cha say.

I looked back at Five, who had pleading eyes, begging for me to stay. I looked at Cha Cha, still clutching my shoulder and limped towards her. The police sirens were getting closer and I saw blue and red flashing lights.

"I'm not coming, I'm staying with Five." I said.

Cha Cha laughed, "Not on my watch." She grabbed my upper arm and I screamed at the pain from my shoulder.

"Get off me you bitch!" I screamed as I tried to kick Cha Cha's leg. I kicked her hard in the shin, but she was unphased.

"Get off of her!" Five shouted as he ran towards me.

Suddenly the door smashed open as about five police guards walked in with guns at the ready.

Cha Cha grabbed the suitcase and before I knew it, we were back in the motel room.

"What the hell were you thinking y/n!" Cha Cha shouted as she pushed me over. I winced at the pain in my shoulder, "Running off like a stupid bitch! The plan was for Five not to recognize you."

I slowly got up and glared at Cha Cha, "You have no right to tell me what to do. That was probably the only chance to see Five and you ruined it!" I spat.

"Are you kidding me right now? He is our target y/n, out job is to terminate that traitor and you ruined the whole operation and nearly got yourself killed in the process!" Cha Cha shouted, "And what's with the mannequin?"

I forgot I had the duffel bag on my back. I took it off and flinched as a shock of pain ran down my arm.

I got Anthony out of the bag and looked at him, "He's a friend."

"Y/n, you're bleeding."

"I know, don't worry." I said to Anthony, ignoring Hazel and Cha Cha's confused stares.

I looked up at them, "Got any bandages?"

YAYYY hope you liked the reunion slash not reunion whooo...
13k reaaads whoop whoop!!!! Love you all 💖💖