More Espresso Less Depresso

Five POV

I was scrounging through the kitchen to try and find some coffee.

"Where do I need to go to get a decent cup of coffee round here?" I asked, frustrated. I was so tired. I was up all night trying to look for the equation to get y/n back to me, but I still hadn't found one.

Allison was leaning against the door frame, arms crossed, "Dad always hated caffeine."

Klaus was sitting on a chair on the end of table, hugging dad's ashes and a cigarette (probably with some sort of drug in) in his hand, "Well he hated children too, but he had plenty of us."

I rolled my eyes and spacial jumped to Griddy's donuts.

Y/n POV

I sat on a chair, legs crossed and biting my nails. I didn't know what to do. If I fight back, they'll kill me and then Five, but I can't just watch them kill the literal LOVE MY MY F***ING LIFE!

Suddenly Hazel jumped up and hit his head on a shelf, "Ah shit, ow!"

Cha Cha rolled her eyes as I suppressed a laugh.

"You alright?" I said inbetween silent giggles.

"They found him, they found Number Five."

All of a sudden, my heart dropped. I felt sick, physically sick. I felt my hands get hot-

"Y/n what the actual... Your hands are glowing orange!"

I looked down and my hands were about to go up in flames, "I need the loo."

I ran to the toilet and rinsed my hands under freezing cold water, it stung at first, but the glowing eventually died down.

"It's probably best not to burn down the building y/n!" I shouted to myself.

Then I remembered about Five and out of nowhere vomit started to rise. I ran to a cubicle and didn't even have time to shut the door before I vomited on the toilet seat.

*-*

Hazel and Cha Cha were in a deep discussion with The Handler. I walked over casually, trying not to think of what just occurred.

"There are people already on their way, Five should be terminated by 8 pm" The Handler said.

"Don't you want us to kill him?" Cha Cha said.

"Oh no, you three are out last resort."

Hazel and Cha Cha nodded. Whereas I... I couldn't even get my words out.

"E-E-Eight p-pm?" Thats in like, an hour!!!

The Handler looked at me, "Yes, 8pm, is that a problem?"

I WAS SO ANGRY, I WANTED TO BURN HER FACE OFF!!!! But that wouldn't be very good because then, I couldn't save Five...

"Y-Yep, that's absolutely f-f-fine"

"Further updates soon." And then she walked off, no, no she STRUTTED away... Ugh she's so narcissistic, I hate her.

I stormed off, ignoring Hazel and Cha Cha's confused faces.

Five POV

I ordered a black coffee, which the woman, Agnes, I beleive, was very concerned about.

The towtruck driver seemed fine, he told me where to find and payed for my coffee and left.

Then, I heard the door bell ring, I knew them before I saw them.

"That was fast."

I looked to my right to see a man pointing a gun at my head. Lovely.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?" One guy said.

"Oh you don't need to worry about that.

You won't be going home."

Then I grabbed a knife and spacial jumped behind the guy and stabbed him in the neck. Gunshots instantly fired all around me. I spacial jumped to the table,

"Hey assholes!"

And then I spacial jumped away, so they were shooting at nothing, idiots.

Then I spacial jumped outside the door and gave them a quick salute, I was going to leave, but I thought it would be best to kill all of them.

I then spacial jumped behind another guy and snapped his neck, he died... Instantly.

Then I strangled another guy with my tie because I'm so bad ass. And then I stabbed another man in the frickin eye! Blood was everywhere by now.

All over me, all over them, all over the shop, it was a massacre.

I checked to see if everyone was dead, but one man was still alive, so I snapped his neck. They were all dead.

How did they find me!?

Tracker.

I grabbed a knife and cut open my arm, it hurt like shit, but the tracker was there. I pulled it out and threw it on the floor.

I'm not caught that easily.

Y/n POV

"SHIT!" I heard Hazel shout from the other room.

I walked in, "Sup?"

"We gonna have to go undercover, Five's still alive."

OH SWEET FUCKING RELEIF!!!

"oh no that is so not good... he's still alive, oh no." I say.

I'm definitely not convincing, but I don't care to be perfectly honest.

Five's alive, FIVE IS ALIVE!!!

HELLO YOU BIG BUNCH OF GORGOEUS, LOVELY PEOPLE!!!

Here is my next chapter, hope you liked it!

It's Christmas in a week!
I hope you're all excited even though it will be quite different.

I just want to shout out a fellow writer who is also one of my best friends
She's writing a story at the moment about the Mafia, so please read it becaude it's really good so far!

LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!! 💖 💖 💖