Sam x Reader

NOT EDITED

"Sam, come on, for once help me," you shouted at the tall guy who was on his laptop. He looked up, glaring because someone interrupted his research but smiled once he saw you.

"(Y/n), give me a sec, I just need to-" you walked over to him and and made him look into your eyes.

"Sammy, I need help," once you said that you heard the cry of a 2 year old, and the laugh of a 6 year old and a grown man.

"I'll get Henry," he said after giving you a peck on your lips. You smiled. You followed after him, knowing that Henry is crying because of Dean and your son John. When you entered the room behind Sammy, you growled in annoyance at Dean. John had thrown a crayon at Henry, who was trying to sit up to crawl towards you and Sam at the moment.

"Dean Winchester, what did you do," you said when you instinctually took Henry from Sam's arms. Sam instantly wrapped his arms around you as you held Henry.

"I didn't do anything it was Johnny," Dean said while high-fiving Johnny.

"John, don't you think that you are getting away with this," Sam said sternly.

"Ooh, Sam is in his Daddy mode," Dean said, smiling.

"Dean, be quiet," You replied to him.

"Mommy mode," he said quieter. You glared at him, and he glanced at Henry before staring at Sam. You smirked.

"Dean, why are you still here? It's been 3 days, why don't you leave the bunker, go with Cas, make an excuse to leave?" Sammy asked his brother, his voice light, he chuckled a bit.

"I don't know, I live here?" Dean replied.

"Where is Cas?" You asked.

"Here I am," he said suddenly coming from around the corner, you smiled at him. He smiled back.

Since you didn't want the kids to grow up knowing everything, Cas decided to help you and appear at the door or around corners to a avoid appearing out of no where in front of Henry and Johnny.

"Take Dean and go to Taco bell for a bit?" Sam asked him. Taco bell is now code word for bar.

"Dean?" He asked him. Dean stood up rolling his eyes.

"When are you guys going to be together?" You asked your non-gay friends.

"(Y/n), will you stop it?" Even Sam laughed.

"What was it? Destiel?" He asked them.

"You know what? I am just going to stay here then," Dean said sitting back down.

"I'm kidding, go hang out at taco bell," You told him. He once again stood up.

"Now, let's get you two to bed," You said.

"But mom, I want to go to Taco Bell with Dean, please mom, I'll be good," You let out a laugh.

"Johnny, it's time for bed, let's talk about Taco Bell another time," you said, he continued to whine a bit, but eventually he agreed with you.

When the two of you got them to bed you went to sit on the couch and began to watch a movie.

"It's been awhile, when we can just sit, in a quiet house and just, cuddle," Sammy said, a content smile on his face.

"Sam," you turned him. When he turn to look at him you kissed him.

He placed his hands on you, one on you neck, the other in your hip, and returned the kiss.

The kiss slowly was stopped, and you just stared into his eyes, which were very bright.

"You are so beautiful (y/n)," he told you. You smiled.

"I love you Sam," you replied. He kissed you on your forehead.

"I love you too."

_____\£<£#+{+]£\*}£]=]=_______

There you guys go. Someone requested a one shot where you and Sam had kids and so walla, here you go.

I hope you liked it, please request some more :3