Castiel x Reader

Sorry for not posting, I will try my utter most best to post at least once a week on more than one story from now on!

Anyways, here is a Cas x Reader for you :3

NOT EDITED 😁

"Cas, it's not funny! Give it back!" You were currently in the kitchen with Dean and Cas. Cas was holding an apple high above your head, an apple that you intend to eat.

"You have to jump for it," he was teasing you.

"Cas, don't be a dick," Dean said, smirking at the pair of you.

"Dean if you are referring to a man' sway to reproduce, I am bit a genital," When Cas said that you stopped trying to reach for the apple and just stood there, always surprised at what comes out of the angel's mouth.

You looked over at Dean only to see him roll his eyes and begin walking out of the kitchen. As Cas was distracted you used this time to roughly pull his arm down and snatch your apple. With a victory glee you but into the apple.

"(Y/n), you took the fun out of it," Cas grumbled pulling you close to him. You smiled happily, snuggling closer to his chest, turning to face away so you could still eat your apple.

"Well you took my apple, fair is fair," you felt his rest his head on top of yours, sighing contently.

"I always seem to feel, happy, content, when I hold you in my arms, it's a very warm feeling," you felt your cheeks heat up a bit, but you smiled at his words. He was always so straight forward about when he talked.

It was refreshing, because you knew that there would be no one that could even come close to be able to compare to Cas, and you were happy that he was yours.

"(Y/n), I hope you know, I love you, and will love you until the end of time," and he always seem to love to tell you that he loved you. You let out a giggle, over happy.

"Cas, I love you more than anything, I never want to be apart from you, you are my angel," you turned to him grabbing onto his collar of his trench coat, disgusting your apple on the table.

"I'm your angel," he repeated and pull your face to his, placing his lips on yours.

"You're mine," he whispered between kisses.

"You are beautful, adorable, completely confusing, but I love you (y/n)(l/n), I love you so much my heart aches whenever I am not near you," he kissed you passionately before you could reply.

"Come on guys, get a room, I go in this room daily," you heard Sam say, you turned but Cas stopped you, and continued. You felt yourself really blush.

"Guys?" You pulled apart and laughed, Cas chuckled, not sure why put you just did.

"Sorry Sam, caught in the moment?" You asked, answered him. He rolled his eyes, a small smile on his mouth.

"I'm just really glad you two finally got together, I mean Cas used to come to me every day and ask about you, trying to figure you out, now he won't shut up about how much he loves you," he laughed when Cas blushed, looking at your reaction.

"Not that surprised," when you said that Sam and Cas laughed.

Life was good at the bunker for you, a few hunts here and there, stolen kisses, and best of all you angel that will always stay by your side.