Castiel x Reader ❣️part one

"Hello, my name is Castiel."
That's all he said to you. Who was he? What was he doing? What was going on? Why did he... had a weird feeling. You couldn't explain it. He got close to you and it was like you were in the presence of God, or something like that.
"Oh, my name is (f/n)," you said to him. There was two other people but he was the one that really caught your attention.
"So hey, listen we believe you need to take a break from your house, you know for a getaway or something," so the shortest one of all. He was the guy that introduced himself as Dean.
"So you know what's happening?" The tallest one instantly nodded.
"Yes, but you aren't going to believe us," he said, he was very concerned. Out of all of them he seemed genuinely concerned and worried for me. Dean just seemed very sure of himself and his 'worry' disappeared about 10 minutes ago. As for Castiel, he seemed confused but ready to help.
"Listen, I just went through something that was out of some horror movie. I just jumped down two floors to escape a flying man that was was supposed to be dead! I read his damn obituary!" The more you said, the more fear seeped in as you began to realise your situation.
You began to hyperventilate but you felt someone's hands on you back. It was Sam.
"Don't worry, we can help you. In fact, we were actually thinking that you would need a place to stay. And I noticed that you live in a big house by yourself and if you need a place to stay with, you can stay Cas for a while. No problem right?" He turned to Cas. The look Castiel gave him was still one of confusion but he nodded instantly.
"At the bunker?" Castiel asked and Sam nodded.
"I mean it's two towns over but this may take a while. Who knows what else there is? This doesn't feel like just a ghost or poltergeist or whatever," Dean said shrugging.
"But I was supposed to help hunt, Dean you promised you would teach me how to help people," Castiel seemed to hurt.
"You know what? I can just stay at a hotel until you-"
"Cas you would be helping people, you'd be helping (y/n), and keeping her safe. Making her feel safe is the most important thing right," Sam said, his hands still on your back.
"Alright, (y/n), will you come with me?"
-----------------
A second part to come, I have a lot of ideas of how this can go and well I'll write it and then post it later!!
Thank you for reading!
More to come!
Posting this now because I don't want to leave out guys with nothing.