Cas x Reader

No requests yet so I'll just make a Cas x reader for right now :3

------

"Maybe you don't understand but I have been researching for you guys for days, I don't even remember the last time I have slept, so yeah, I am infact going to go sleep, maybe for a day, I don't care right now," You was arguing with Dean. You wanted to kill the demon as much as he did, but you are human and need to sleep.

"Dean, she does have a point," Sam said. Dean glanced at Sam, then looked back at you, his eyes showing defeat. You let out a relieved sigh, happy about finally getting some rest.

"Alrigh alright, sorry (y/n), You go get some sleep alright? Sammy and I will go on a hunt, I hear there is something weird happening in the next 2 towns over," Dean said, you nodded. You picked up the book you had, and put int back on the bookshelf, you then made your way to the bunker's kitchen, Dean following you.

"I can make you a grilled cheese if you want?" Dean offered, you accepting not caring what you ate, just wanting to eat.

"I'll be in my room," he nodded, already getting a frying pan out, then heading to the fridge.

"I think the only reason why he offers to make food is because he doesn't want anyone near his precious kitchen," you told Sam as you passed the main are to you bedroom. Sam laughed while nodding.

"That is most likely," he said, you smiled before disappearing into a hall. You kept walking, taking a few twist and turns before you reached your room.

As soon as you opened the door to your room, you ran and jumped on your queen sized memory foam bed, and laughed when you remembered what Dean told you about memory foams when you first got here.

He was so excited and shouted 'It remembers you!'.

You tried to stay awake and wait for Dean to come with your grilled cheese, but sleep own and you fell asleep face first on your bed.

When you woke up, you didn't know what time it was, nor how long you slept. However you did know that now you were underneath your blankets, you instead of jeans and the sweatshirt you fell asleep with, you were in sweats and a tank top.

'Did Dean change me?' You questioned, kind if worried. You heard a large crash, glass shattering on the ground.

You sat up alerted, reaching underneath your pulled, you grabbed a gun. Approaching the hallways cautiously, you followed the noises to the main room. You peeked through the corner only to see Cas and a broken vase.

"Cas what are you doing?" When he heard your voice, his head snapped up to you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake, I was just, uhh, well," he glanced down at his feet and so did you. You saw that he was wearing a pair of fluffy socks, it was this time you realized so were you, but you didn't own any fluffy socks.

"Cas, did you change me?" You asked the Angel. You watched as he nodded, no nervous or anything really about what he did.

"I thought you would be more comfortable in sweats and a loose shirt than what you were wearing, I didn't want to wake you so I did it myself," you nodded, a blush coming to your cheeks.

"How did that vase break?" You asked the angel another question.

"Dean taught me that when you wear fluffy songs like the ones we have on, you can slide around the rooms, I uhh, well crashed into the pillar that was holding the vase," you let out a laugh. of course Dean would teach him that. Out of all the things he could have taught him, he taught him how to slide across the floor with socks.

"I can show you," you let it a laugh, ran quickly then proceeded to slide towards Cas.

"I always used to do this when I was a child, I think everyone has at one point in their lives," you said proudly. Cas nodded smiling.

"Tag, your it," and with that Cas started to run, and then sliding. You let out a laugh at how childish the angel was.

But we all know you secretly loved him, especially when he was childish.

You started to run after him, sliding then running then sliding.

You finally got him, then ran in the opposite direction, sliding down the halls.

He was laughing while he was chasing you, and you laughed as well.

As the game progressed, and the boundaries even went to Deans beloved kitchen, as well as the garage, it became trickier.

The game eventually turned into a game of tag-hide-and-go-seek.

Cas was it, and you were hiding in the garage, ducking between cars and bikes.

"(Y/n), I know you are in here," you suppressed a groan as you realized he was cheating, using his angelic powers to find you.

You quietly ducked behind another car, walking closer and closer to one of the exits.

Suddenly there were arms on either side of you just as you were trying to climb into a car, giving up on the exits.

"Nope, I got you," Cas said laughing.

You turned around and only realized them how close Cas' face was to you when you stared into his greenish blue eyes and smelt mint as he breathed.

"Cas," you whispered. Cas looked at you eyes, glancing down at you lips before looking back at your eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes (y/n), he told you. You felt a blush coming on, and suddenly felt bold. With your hand you reached and grabbed Cas' tie, pulling him forward making your lips attach. He froze at first, then moved into the kiss.

With you free hand, you went through his soft brown hair, tugging on it. He groaned at this and pushed you into the opened car door, into the backseat.

You let out a laughed when he apologized for being so eager.

"Sometimes, being eager is ok Cas," you told him.

And now I will leave the rest to your imagination and suff.
So hey, what's up?
I'm good thanks for not asking.
Please comment an request! And vote ;) anyways, I have other one shot books if you want to go check them out I and by them I mean my anime one shot book.

But I also have this new book in how to annoy harry potter, short imagines and such in harry potter, sk if you like to laugh and also like harry potter, I suggest you go read it.

Also remember I may make another one shot book that will be x-rated. if I get enough requests for it.

Anyways thanks for reading!

NOT EDITED