Dean

Heyo! Thanks for reading sorry for the very few updates but here's another!

Whoo!

NOT EDITED
___________

"Hey, blondie," you said as you walked into the kitchen where Dean currently was. He looked at you over his shoulder as he was currently cooking eggs.

"What?" He asked before turning his attention back to the eggs.

"Because you hate when I cook in the kitchen, make me food," was all you said before leaving the room. Before you left you saw him smile a bit before nodding.

You headed towards the 'living room' area of the bunker or what you like to call the cozy room. Sam was in there currently reading a book and Castiel was watching the animal channel on TV.

You say by Cas and started to watch with him.

"(Y/n), aren't they cute?" Cas asked you when there was a shot a baby bunnies and you nodded.

"When aren't they cute?" You asked.

"After the get run over? Then they would be bloody and dead," you turned quickly over at Cas who was in deep thought.

Just as he was about to say yet another horrid answer you shoved your hands over his mouth.

"Never mind Cas, I don't want to know," you said before letting out a sigh.

"I don't think she even wanted to know in the first place Cas," Sam said looking up from his a big cheeky smile on his face.

You watched the show for a bit before Dean came into the room with a plate in his hands. There was only one so when you went to reach for it Dean quickly lifted it high.

"We're sharing this," he suddenly said before motioning for you to sit in the loveseat with him.

You got up and sat next to him grabbing he a fork from him.

You two started to it as the animal channel continued and Cas kept mentioning how cute they are asking if you wanted a scenario of them not cute.

"Come on (y/n)," Dean said grabbing the dishes and you got up with him. He went to the kitchen first before walking you to the 'meeting table' and he sat down on the chair pulling you down on his lap, facing him.

"Oh I see how it is," you said cheekily to your boyfriend and started to kiss him. You felt his smirk as he started to kiss you back hungrily.

When there wasn't any jobs and hints for you guys to go on, it was usually peaceful and fun like this.

Everyone was at ease.

Every was relaxing.

And Dean and you were making out ;)