Lucifer x Reader x Castiel

I am finally actually getting requests... but this is the last one on my list, unfortunately. I also have finals coming up that my parents, who never told me to before, have been telling me to study for them. And study and study. It's all because of my younger siblings who suck at school, get low marks, and my mom worries for them because they are fucking-

Anyways. My mom said if I wanted to stay up past fucking 8 pm I will do so only by studying until I go to bed. I said (in my mind of course) fuck that, I'll go to 'bed' on my phone. Though I really do have to start studying, especially for biology because I missed a couple of days and boom, fucking 3 units behind and suddenly have to hand in booklets I never gotten. Sucks to be in gr 12. Then University.

Anyways, here's the story.

NOT EDITED

You were wondering around a forest when you first met Castiel. He was undoubtedly lost. He looked so relieved when he saw you, and kept asking over and over again where was he.

After a while, he told you that he was trying to find two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. You didn't know anyone by that name so you couldn't help him. You offered to give him a place to rest and food to eat. He happily obliged.

You were walking back to your house with Castiel on your tail.

"So, how old are you," Castiel asked you.

"I'm (age), but I live on my own, my parents past away not too long ago," he nodded, a sad look on his face. "Don't worry, I get by, especially with help from Lucifer, I know how bad that sounds, but that's just his name," Castiel looked at you with shock. He had completely frozen in his footsteps.

"Just a name you said?" He asked you, but he seem to be trying to figure something out.

"That's what he told me yeah, he helps me out, cooking, cleaning, he's a real Angel," when you said that, Castiel seem to ease up, but not by much.

"Castiel, what's wrong, you seem worried," you asked him, he shook his head.

"Nothing's wrong, you can call me Cas, that's what my friends do," you nodded with a smile.

When you reached your home, you started to speed walk, already buzzing with joy knowing you don't have to come to an empty house any more that Lucifer will be there.

Walking through the door, you smiled at the blond who was reading a book at the kitchen table.

"Welcome back (y/n)," you smiled at his words.

"I hope you don't mind but I invited this guy in for the night, he was very lost in-".

"Lucifer! Why are you here, how did you escape?" Castiel suddenly shouted. Lucifer jumped up, a smile playing on his face.

"Castiel, it's been a long time now hasn't it?" He greeted Cas.

"You are not supposed to be here," as Cas said this, he grabbed you, and pulled you behind him gently. "(y/n), you are not safe here."

"I don't understand, what's going on?" You asked them.

"That's Lucifer, from the bible, the angel that was banished from heaven," when Cas said that you started to shake you head.

"I don't care, I am an atheist (author's not: if you aren't... Ssshh, just go with the story alright?), why should I care if you control who's bad or not, Lucifer here has been with me for a while, and I greatly appreciate his company, Castiel," you told him. Your words seem to make Castiel hold you closer.

"He has killed thousands of innocent people (y/n), he a bad guy," Castiel tried to reason with you.

"In my own defense, uh Cas here isn't actually innocent either, he's killed many Angels," Lucifer said, he was unusually calm for a situation like this. But you know that he was calm in most situations.

"(Y/n), you have to trust me, I know we haven't known each other long, but your soul is good, kind, you have to understand that he isn't good or kind," Cas turned around, facing you.

"But he showed me nothing but kindness," you told him.

"He hates your race, he has turned you people into demons. He can't be trusted."

You looked back at Lucifer, the smile that he had given you and Cas the moment he stepped through the door was gone. The smile he gives to you, the genuine smile took it's place. You felt you heart race when you saw it.

But your heart also raced when you would look into Cas' baby blue eyes. Both men, asking for your trust, asking you to believe them. You saw kindness in both of them, you didn't know what to do. You took a couple of steps away from Castiel as you watched them.

After a minute of silence, both set of eyes on you, you took a deep breath.

"I trust you (name of character you have chosen so Cas of Lucifer)," you ran into their arms, feeling safe.

"I thought for a moment you wouldn't trust me, that my time with you has ended," they told you. You shook you head into their chest.

"I couldn't, of course not, I love you," you told them, smiling.

"I love you too (y/n), I don't understand why or how, but I love you."