Dean X Reader

He was broken. Everything about him made you want him to be happy. The way he laughed in the bar even though you could see in his eyes he was lost.
The way he smiled with his brother but you knew that smile was forced out of love. The way he spoke with you about good memories and you knew that he would give his life to go back to them.
You knew this man needed to be saved, to be loved, to be told that his life matters just as much as Sam's. That he did what his dad told him, he did and still does it to this dad.
Protect Sammy.
He excels at it. He has given his own life in order for him to live.
Dean Winchester.
The man with the broken smile.
The man who would never tell anyone he was broken, or depressed, or needed help. The man who is the strongest you have ever seen.
The man who cried in your arms after you told him you loved him. His reply was you simply don't know love or him, you just really like the idea of him.
You replied that he was wrong.
"I've never loved anyone in my life, but they way you handle things, the person you are today with all the flaws, with the family problems and values, even with how much you drink I love you. You want me to say some bullshit thing like I want to change you so you can be happy but I want you to be happy so I'll be there for you, not going to change you. I just want your eyes to light up when you smile, for you to laugh a little bit longer. For you to know that you now have another life in your hands, just as I have your life in my own. We all come with problems Dean, if you got my back I got yours no problem. I love you."
He broke down, you didn't even realise how close to tears he was. All you knew was that you needed to be there for him. Through thick and thin. Through tears and laugh.
Being a hunter getting married took time no one had.
Besides you didn't need the government involved with your relationship, all Yu cared about was that he was there by your side. Not only fighting for you to live but finally fighting for himself to live.
You couldn't live a day without him. He knew that. He also knew he couldn't live a day without you.
A bond between you that kept the two of you alive is the equivalent of marriage in the hunter life.
And that's all you need.
No need for a big house, the bunker is a dream.
No need for a pet, you got sammy.
Kids? Maybe. When there is time to raise them.
Friends?
Well you got demons and angels as friends what more?
_________
I love Dean so I don't apologise for writing another oneshot about him.

I had this idea in my head for a while. To have more of a narrator thing when worrying about broken Dean. I thought it would make it more interesting. That it would fit better.

Thanks for reading you guys! Even after I'Ve been on a hiatus I guess, it's great to come back and know I still have support in the supernatural community!

I love this show and we are the best fans aren't we? We learn so much 😂❣️