Crowley x Reader

So here we go again, no requests so I'll just go with the character I really ducking can't help but to love. Like seriously how is he so hot?

But on with the story.

NOT EDITED

.

Crowley sat on his thrown, awaiting your arrival. He was losing his patience as he waited for you to arrive.

He ordered his servant to fetch him some food, though he does not eat he knows that you do and he only want you to feel at home here.

You were with Death at the moment, he had offered you some food, but you declined because you knew Crowley would have some for you.

"So, you and the kind of hell huh?" He asked, clearly amused. You nodded.

"Yup," You said simply.

"Why do humans wish to be involved in this 'supernatural' world so badly? It is a death wish," Death said, he let out a chuckle before he started to slurp on his now empty cup.

(Author's note: I am watching how I met your mother when Barney falls in love with Robyn and I can't stop laughing)

"Maybe because it's (author's note's lost my track of thought) so easy to lose yourself with everything that actually exist," Death gave you a funny look, but then nodded.

"Or maybe it's because there are some terrible writers with their terrible book that promote vampires are sparkly beings," I let out a laugh whist nodding.

"Vampires seem to be the big reason," I told him.

"But not for you, instead it's the king of hell," Death started to laugh. "How on earth did the two of you meet?" He asked me, I shrugged.

"I saw him at a bar with an attractive male once, but I was more interested in him and he was willing to tell me what he 'truly was' and then I somehow was attracted to the king of hell," you told him, he let out a laugh.

"Well, better not let him wait any longer, I hear he gets a bad temper when he is impatient," Death said, with a smile. I nodded.

You met death a long time ago, parents were killed, a girl named Tessa came and was very surprised that you were able to see her. Well she wasn't the only one who was very surprised, she fucking scared you taking your parents. You were 14.

"(Y/N)! Where were you?" Crowley didn't give you a chance to explain before he smashed his lips on yours, silencing the two of you. The kiss was slow and passionate. He was very concerned. When he released you he glared at Death who smiled innocently before disappearing. You looked around at the trashed room.

"Crowley you got to stop messing this room, I like looking at the clean room, with a husband who did not trash the room because he was concerned," you told him.

"Sorry for being concerned," he said sarcastically, he held you in his arms.

"Besides, what do you think is going to happen to me? Death is literally my best friend, the King of Hell is my husband, and the Winchesters act like my protective older brothers. What more do I need?" You asked him chuckling.

"My arms always around you?" He asked his voice muffled by your hair as he was resting his face in it.

"True," you told him.

___________________

It's short I know I am sorry, turns out I have a busy weekend, will update the 3 other stories within uhh 24 hours because I am awesome like that :3

HAPPY READING

And for the Canadians out there or whoever else had tests this week ARE YOU GLAD THAT IT IS OVER BECAUSE I AM SO HAPPY AND FUCKIG YES IT IS OVER