Sam x Reader

⚠️ warning ⚠️ author's note at bottom ⚠️ 😋

__________________________

"Have you ever been told you're too smart for your own good?" You said as you reached across the table and put a hand in  his hair.
"Being smart is an asset, not a problem," Sam said as he started to run away. You blew out a sigh before his brother threw knives at you in hopes to slow you down for his finishing blow.
You see vampires are not welcomed to hunters.
"Your are right." You said into the empty air before you heard it.
Two thuds hitting the ground.
"Just too bad you weren't smart enough."
You got your well it slaves but they work for you with no consent of their own. Paid in blood. Literally.
So it made it easy to drag them along with you. You knew if you brought them to where you actually stay they would come back if you escaped. So you took a. Road trip to an old vampires hideout that you killed due to territory rights.
They were in the old prisons, a clever person will know how to get out so you have two watching each one 24/7.
"If you even take your eyes off of them for a second, no payment for the month." They knew that would most likely kill them so due to that you can trust that they will be watched.
You walked to the prison to see the taller one.
"What do you want from us?" The older brother shouted. What's with winchesters always accusing always believing that they are right.
"Originally nothing. You were the ones that attacked us remember?" You said bored of him already.
"Then why do you keep us in here?" Sam asked.
"Because if I let you go you will kill us. I need to protect my brothern now don't I?" He looked at you still not believing.
"Oh for gods sake, you attacked us, failed and now because we locked you up so we don't die, you look at me like I am some kind of the worst monster. I'm just a vampire, there are things you that will make you fear living."
"Worse than Lucifer?" Dean spat the words at you.
"Oh trust me, Lucifer is an Angel," you said with a smirk.
"Then why don't you kill us," Sam asked.
"I know mothers everywhere says it, but it is fun to play with your food," you said nonchalantly.
"We are not going to die because of some vampire," Dean was not taking the situation well. Anything that came out of his mouth were either threats or swear words or some snappy comeback.
"I am not just some vampire. I am (Y/n), usually hunters don't go near me. Those lettermen or whatever group it was certainly didn't, I just hoped they would pass along the message."
"You mean the men of letters?" Sam asked you.
"Yeah something like that," you replied before turning to leave.
"How do they know you? What did you do?" Dean shouted.
"And what makes you so sure that I did it?" You asked him before leaving the room again.
____________
Alright this one I wrote a while back but disliked it. I wasn't sure what I was writing and if it even had a story to it. It was originally a sam x Reader oneshot but now it's just.... weird?

Haha 😅

To come in the future: female charactersx female or male?

I need your opinions! 😜😅😎