Dean x Read Part 1

"If you hadn't been so focused on your god damn phone then maybe, maybe he wouldn't have gotten away!" Crowley growled at me. 

"She was getting information on the creature! You know she's new at this, if you hadn't been so focused on her maybe you could have actually helped once in your life!"

"Once! Winchester , I've helped you more times than I like to admit!" Dean was about to respond to him but then Sam pushed is way past Dean.

"Ok, I think I know where they might be headed," Sam said changing the topic between the arguing. 

"North? It make sense for their kind to head north, the only place I can see them going is an abandoned cabin or something up north near camping grounds," Sam nodded at you. 

"That's my thoughts as well, pays to read huh?" You smiled sheepishly. You never really connected with Sam yet, so him saying this to you instead of saying Crowley's thoughts made you happy. 

But it was Dean protecting you against Crowley's harsh words that made your heart skip. You are not sure why they were helping you, but you know that it was Dean that argued for you to stay with Sam and him. 

Sam wasn't so sure they should take you on, teach you and make you a hunter. But hearing him say something positive, it made you happy. It was like he was now ready to teach you. 

Why did they even discuss to take you on as an apprentice of sorts? Because you were the only survivor of an entire town after a vampire horde raided it. You survived because you fought, and you fought for hours before Sam and Dean showed up with Crowley and others. 

Your adrenaline ran out as soon as helped arrived, but you continue to push through. The thought of the town being gone, the town your family lived in, pushed you forward. Running on pure anger alone.

That's why Dean fought for you to be here, he was impressed with your abilities, no training and you are already so brilliant.  so quick on your feet, with instincts that takes years of training to obtain, already in your stance. 

"Ok, so we head north then?" Crowley asked, already heading to the car, you didn't why the demon drove with you guys, he could just appear and disappear so why?

"No, we need to collect ourselves, and equip," You told him and before he could even open his mouth Sam agreed with you.

"Yeah, and you, you need sleep (Y/n), it was only days ago that-"

"Yeah and? I want to see the end of this, you think that I can sleep peacefully?" You ask Sam. Sam looked a bit taken a back. It was the first few times he was agreeing with you and was concerned for your safety and health in front of you, yet you went and argued with him. 

"Atleast we can eat and then go, I'm starving," Dean said to you, wanting you to eat and take care of your needs.

"We can eat, honestly I am starving too," You sighed not able to reply to Dean the way you did Sam. Dean was the one arguing for you to be here, best that you listen to him. 

"Alright, (Y/n), we are not done discussing this, you need to take care of yourself," Sam said before heading to the car with Crowley.

"Sorry about them, they don't see what I see in you, you got a lot of talent honestly!" Dean said while starting to walk to the car indication we should go now.

"Thank you, I think it was because I was angry though, I don't really know how to fight," You replied sheepishly. 

"Yeah well, when I fight I'm not peachy I'll tell you that," You nodded smiling softly. 

"Oh come on you too, we are not filming a love story," Crowley said from the car.

"Shut it!" Dean responding and you laughed. 

"Come one, where should we eat?" You asked rushing to the car, sitting behind the driver's seat next to Crowley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

TO BE CONTINUED 

imma go play overwatch now xD

Have fun :D

Hope you liked it also

NOT EDITED AT ALL SORRY