Crowley x Reader

"But what, if, just listen, what if you stayed here with me and you just didn't worry about anything!" Crowley was going on about you staying with him and leaving all your problems behind you.

"Crowley, as much as that offer... Oh god it's so tempting," you paused and thought of the possibilities.

"Ah-uh-ah, please don't say the lord's name... we'll I guess that wasn't in vain, you know what? Don't say it that happy, I'm not that against it's just... Well I am the King of Hell," Crowley told you. You gave him a weird smile and he just laughed.

"Anyways, onto how tempting it is to stay here with me," Crowley smirked as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Tell me how nice it will be," you told him, smirking. He looked at you, his smile widened a bit. His eyes were glowing, which was weird because him being the king of hell, like how could he be this happy?

But of course, he is always happy, as long as like he is always on top, and as he says, I am by his side then he is happy.

"You will always be by my side, you will be my Queen, you won't have to worry about much, and you can kill as much as demons as you like my little hunter," you let out a laugh when he said this. Hunter. Who knew what you decided that you were going to be a hunter that you were to end up here: in the arms of the King of hell, a demon.

"You are going to allow me to kill your own race?" You asked him, your voice filled with how smug you felt. He let out a chuckle.

"Honey, I would let you kill my mother," you let out a laugh. His mother was really something else.

"I hope you know that I don't want you to remind me of what my mother made me think about myself, I felt powerless to her, but with you, I feel the need to show you how much power I have, (y/n), that is why you should stay, you make me feel the need to show everyone how fierce I am to impress you," you smiled up at him. This was a touchy subject, but it wasn't anymore now that, well that you are basically together.

"Nice speech," you smirked up at him. He glanced down at you and rolled his eyes.

"You know that, will me you can... Well I will do anything for you," you said, he said it so non-chalet, like he asked you how was your day.

You hated that you liked it.

"Crowley, I will be staying with you, I mean how can I pass up this... this, whatever this is, also, I can't just leave, I helped you so much with your confidence issues and you love issues, like dude, you need me more than I need you," you laughed when he lasted his head in your shoulder, hiding his face.

"Crowley, when did you become so shy?" You laughed at him again.

"Oh bugger off," you said and wrapped his arms tighter around you.

This is Crowley.

The demon you fell in love with.

_________________

I am sorry it's so short and not edited and blah blah blah I am watching Friends right now.

Also the person I like is moving to fricken Taiwan to teach math and why do I like the people I shouldn't like seriously! What's wrong with me? I suck at this crush thing.

He's moving to fricken Taiwan and he doesn't even know that I like him. Mind you I am barely friends with him, damn it.

Anyways, thanks for reading, see ya.