Teen!Dean x Reader

He was the new boy in school. His name is Dean Winchester or something like that.
You never knew that he would be the one to show up at your house when your mother got paranoid about ghosts.
Him and his father John.
It was almost like he and his dad was trying to create a tv show special or something. I mean a family of supernatural hunters, who does that?
"(Y/n)? Have you heard anything or felt any chills?" You glanced up at John before shaking your head.
"I think my mom is just paranoid. I don't believe in ghosts," you said before smiling at them and leaving the house. You heard you mum calling after you but you kept walking.
If she wanted to play pretend go ahead and do so, you wanted no part in her craziness. Especially since the new kid was there, I mean what?
Like move into a new town and instantly be known as crazy for your hobby. Why would you do that to yourself.
I think he has a younger brother but according to what people say he doesn't like to participate in what they do, he just sticks to school.
Only normal person in that family you guessed.
"Hey, you probably think of us as crazy, but what we do is make people feel safe," you turned around and were surprised to see that Dean followed you.
"I don't feel like I am in danger but apparently my mum does and we both know where she is," you snapped at him before continueing down the street.
"You don't believe in the supernatural, but it's real," you shrugged your shoulders.
"I also don't believe in God, you gunna say he is real?"
"Nah, that one is fake, but I have seen the supernatural for myself, and I kill them with my dad," you shrugged your shoulder again.
"If you say so."
"I do, but seriously why don't you believe?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"I grew up," he started to laugh.
"If you really did then you would have opened your eyes and saw what I saw, nothing makes you grow up faster," he said with a small smile. (Authors note, if you are by chance wondering what he talking about, it's about how his mother died on the ceiling, the whole thing was lit *savage*).
"Maybe but I don't know what you are talking about," he nodded.
"Then can I explain? Can I try to show you?" You looked at the new kid, his eyes were green and filled with eagerness. But at the same time the eagerness was wild. Like he was going to show you a whole new world, one that was filled with violence and death and fear. One that you have never experience and would probably regret entering it.
But you said yes to the Winchester boy. In hopes that you could see what he did.
And understand why he was is so headstrong about believing in fairy tales.
You never regretted it.