Crowley x reader

This is a new type of story, this is your story, all questions answered by you, all questions related to your love story. Imagine you told your bestfriend you were getting married to Crowley and boy she has questions since you never told her about this forbidden romance.

"Where did you meet him?"

"A bar, he bought me a cocktail with a little umbrella."

"Why?"

"He offered, I agreed, besides the drink looked good."

"How old is he?"

"Ago doesn't matter, besides if I told you you'd think me insane."

"What made you become attracted to him, like what about him made you go 'yeah he's cute'"

"It was his accent and his authority really, also I don't know how but he was also quite amusing."

"Why did you choose him, like why'd you say yes."

"I love him, he helped me, and showed me so many new places. He showed me the dark is not scary as I used to think."

"How?"

"He showed me people can be a light in the darkness, make everything a little bit more brighter."

"So when you said yes how;d you feel?"

"Complete."

"How'd he propose?"

"Down on one knee."

"You knew what I meant."

"He took me to a place I used to love, a place that was my secret place and asked when I was in complete awe of him, it was hard to say no."

"Did you expect the proposal?"

"No, to me it was quite sudden but we dated for almost a year now."

"..."

"Crap sorry, honestly I didn't know how to tell anyone so I just didn't"

"I have to forgive you, we both know that, besides I so fricken happy for you!"

"Thank you, I am so happy now with him, more than I ever was."

"So when can I meet him?"

"Uhhh..... Got to go."

"Hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Update! So, I added the watty award hashtag to see if this story qualifies and I guess It did xD So It is now in the wattys #helpme

#idontknowwhatiamdoingpleasevote?