Sam x Reader

NOT EDITED
______

Calling Sam on his phone was always a way to talk to him but lately he wasn't picking up his phone.

You knew that he was a hunter but you were worried what this would mean.

He always, and I mean always, picked up his phone on the first ring when it was you calling.

Was he getting tired of talking to you? No, he probably is asleep.

Or worse, maybe a wendigo caught him or (author's note, ok now whenever I think of wendigos I think of Until Dawn, those of some fucked up creatures), hopefully not.

He was probably just sleeping. With Dean around him closer than ever, hovering even, how could he get caught?

A few hours later you heard from him.

"Hey, (y/n), sorry, I just read that you tried to call me earlier, Dean and I were on a hunt, I apologize," you started to laugh a bit.

"No worries Sammy, I just wanted to talk,"

"About what?"

"What do we ever really talk about?"

At this he laughed a bit. It was reassuring.

"Random stuff usually," you nodded though you he couldn't see you.

"Hey, (y/n), open the door," you eyes widened at his request.

"Sam?"

"Please just do it, for me?" You walked out of your living room, through the kitchen and into the porch to open the door.

And there stood Sam.

"I think I'm going to hang up now," when he said this you just laughed. You nodded and hung up and put your phone in your pocket.

"I want to ask you a question, but I didn't want to ask it over the phone," he said telling you.

"Uhh, can I come in?" You nodded and held the door open for him.

He walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the island.

"I wasn't on a hunt earlier this morning, I was driving here. I just wanted it to be a surprise," you smiled at this.

"Aww, Sammy," you said and took the seat beside him.

"That's not all," he told you, his smile widening.

"I also want to ask you this; (y/n), will you be my girlfriend? I mean I know it'll be a long distance relationship and at times it'll be hard but-"

"What if I moved to the bunker with you?" His eyes widened.

"You would do that for me?" You nodded your head.

"Sammy, I like being with you and talking to you, if we were in a relationship I don't know how I would do the log distance thing," you told him honestly. You would just want to be held by him and cuddle him every night.

"So, you will be my girlfriend?" He was smiling like it was Christmas.

"Of course, I thought it was obvious by now," you laughed and when you heard his laugh it warmed your heart.

"Great, that means I can do this," and without further a due he kissed you.

The kiss was slow but it was passionate.

It was bliss.

But it'll be better in the bunker, perhaps in his bedroom, on his bed ;D

_______

Thanks for reading!

Also, holy crap 30,000 reads!

That's just awesome!