WHO IS HE?

Third person POV

A new girl enters the BUSAN HIGH, the most 'prestigious school' in busan. Here the future of Korea studies, business man, prosecutor, leadres, etc.

The students of the school are selected in the basis of academics and sports. Usually students with rich background study in the school because of high fee but school also contain a reserve section for economically weaker section. There is another section for scholars, school conducts some exams for students of every school which are strong in academics for the direct admission in school with mimimal fee. 

This school is known for student's talent, hard work and passion. Each and every student have its own and fabulous personality. It's the dream school of Korea.

" hey! I am cho aera." The girl introduced herself with a totally unfamiliar random face. "I am new here."

" hello! I am soo jin...... nice to meet you." Other girl said with a smiling face. " which class you are from?"
" ah.... 10th" aera said.
" section?"
"E"
" my my.... newbie welcome.... we are in the same class" aera's face lighted up at girls reaction.

While walking towards her class with soo jin, area asked " can you tell me something about this school?"  
" of course.... what do you want to know like about academics or 'other things'?" soo jin asked.
" both" aera said with an genuine smile on her face.
" okay... so if we talk about academics we have nothing new like all that best teachers,  best students....talent, passion, hard work and so on. You might already know about it. Our school do enough of advertisement. And if you are here to study then indded you are at the best of the best place and...." Soo jin said and aera smiled.
" and?"
" and I don't know about outside the school, but inside the student union is also a thing of name and fame. We have one of the best student union. In past few years, there are a few changes in the rules and now our student union is damn good "
"Oh"

" good morning teacher " said soo jin in between of the conversation and aera also suddenly bowed her.
" morning kids" teacher said with a bright smile on her face.

" cho aera we will meet in lunch break in hall" soo jin said and ran to her seat.

*Lunch break*

" hey" soo jin said waving her hand to aera.
" hello" aera said.
" what's up you seem lost?" soo jin asked.
" near my locker I....I saw a boy" a smirk appeared on soo jin's face.
"I see... a boy.... hn?... who is he?"
" I think he is senior."
" senior..... description description fast?" Soo jin asked with full of her interest.
"He looks like an anime character. Tall like 5.5..... complexion fair means white..... has a bright boxy smile. He has that kind of charm that pull everyone towards him. His personality appears to be so friendly."
With each of aera's words soo jin's smirk was growing wider and wider.
" seems like you have observed him very well but I want a favor from you."
" favor?"
" I have to make a portrait....  let's sketch the person you saw."
" sketch..... I don't know how to"
" I know .... come with me."

Soo jin took aera in art room. It was a big room, walls were pure white covered with paintings.... it was so beautiful. 
" before starting the drawing I want you to give me a brief introduction of the person"
" his face is so symmetrical. He looks like a game or amine character. He has an adorable boxy smile."
"enough enough... very well let's start..... I will show you some pictures of facial feature like eyes, ears, etc and you have to tell me which one looks the same. "

It almost took them two hours but finally they had made the complete sketch. Soo Jin was having a smile of completing a master piece and aera was just stunned by the beauty of sketch. Sitting for two hours was very tiring. 

" you saw him?" Soo jin asked and aera nodded

" cho aera.... you saw no one but the dream boy of this busan high KIM TAEHYUNG sunbe nim." Soo jin said.
" dream boy that's fascinating"
" you are no naive"
" come on! I am 17"
" still you or no one has any chance...... Busan high's dream boy has a dream girl..... LEE Y/N sunbe nim."
" but he doesn't seems to have a girlfriend"
"..... so what are you interested in the conclusion or story "
" story?"
" story of how he got BUSAN HIGH DREAM BOY  got his dream girl "
" is it interesting?"
" damn interesting but quite emotional too"
" fine then I would love to listen..... let's start now......"