Prologue

3rd Person POV

???: "Please follow me, sir. We apologize that we can't give you a single room in our hospital."

The person who said this is a man dressed in a white smock and having a stethoscope around his neck. The man must be a doctor in a hospital. 

Doc.: "Due to the many raids of the White Fang, we currently have some problems to get the patient's in." The doc said in a sorry tone.

White Fang ... A terrorist organization in the world of Remnant where this story happens. The White Fang consists of one of the two intelligent life forms called 'Faunus' the other the Human. At first glance, you could not tell apart the two species from each other until you find the only difference between them. Unlike the Human, Faunus have one trait of an animal. Cat ears or dog tails, for example, but the variety is much greater and the traits can differ by every individuum. Anyway, the Faunus are discriminated against by the humans and so the Faunus formed a peaceful group that is called the White Fang to fight against the discrimination but over time the once peaceful organization turned into a violent criminal and terroristic organization. 

Doc.: "And if this continues then even the other hospitals in Vale will get problems..."

Vale ... one of the four Kingdoms of the planet Remnant. The other three kingdoms are Atlas, Vacuo, and Mistral, each of them having its own government but also having its own Academy where the future saviors of the world get trained. These saviors are called 'Huntsmen' and fight an evil force called 'The Creatures of Grimm' ... black creatures that are attracted by negative emotions of the people of Remnant and ripping them apart as soon as they see them. The four Academies: Atlas Academy in Atlas, Shade Academy in Vacuo, Haven Academy in Mistral, and last but not least, Beacon Academy which counts as the most prestigious of the four. Every Huntsman has just like any other living being a protective shell called Aura and with that, a so-called Semblance which is a unique special power that can manifest in various forms, be it extreme speed or strength or something completely else.

But enough of that world stuff, let's look after the patient who follows the doctor to one of the patient's rooms in the hospital.

Doc.: "Here we are, please be nice to your roommate. He went through a lot in the last weeks." 

The patient only nodded at the request of the doctor and entered the room. Inside the room, he could see a slender figure sitting inside a wheelchair. At first glance, your could mistake him for a girl as the boy in the wheelchair has neck-long red hair and didn't look very masculine. As the boy turned around his wheelchair, facing his new roommate, his amber-colored eye was visible while the other one was covered by bandages well as his right arm and legs. On his bed was a small box that he closed when the patient approached him.

???: "Oh, good evening." The injured boy said friendly.

???: "..."

???: "My name? Well, you can call me Eclipse."

???: "..."

Eclipse: "Nice to meet you, ???"

???: "..." 

Eclipse: "My last name? ... Well, I don't like talking about it but, it's Vermilion. You probably know this name..." Eclipse said with a disapproving sigh.

???: "..."

Eclipse: "What? You never heard of my last name? Normally everyone knows this name." His mood seems to increase.

???: "..."

Eclipse: "Why? Well, because of my brother..." He said emphasizing the word brother.

???: "..."

Eclipse: "Dislike? No... I HATE this guy! He is the reason why I'm even in this situation!" Eclipse yelled loud enough that a nurse entered the room.

Nurse: "Is everything alright?"

Eclipse: "Yes, everything is alright, you don't have to worry about anything."

Nurse: "O K A Y." And she left the room.

???: "..."

Eclipse: "What happened? Well, it's a long story ... but to make it short, I was in love with a girl at Beacon Academy, and then she cheated on me with my own brother because of a misunderstanding. Then it came to a conflict between us, and if my brother wasn't that strong, I sure would have beat him."

???: "..."

Eclipse: "Revenge? Of course, I'm going to take revenge, and with the new weapon and armor, my aunt and a very good friend of mine gave me it will be easy. Here look at these!" Eclipse said showing two guns to the patient.

Eclipse: "They use fire as an element, and that's perfect for me!"

???: "..."

Eclipse: "Because my Semblance, I named it Cold Heart, grants me the ability to have some control over ice but the drawback is that the temperature around me is always around -30 degree and if I use it too much then I will freeze myself but not with this weapon." 

???: "..."

Eclipse: "Why I lost before against my brother? First of all, we should stop referring to him as my brother since I'm not related to this despicable guy by blood and I'm merely adopted in his family. But back to the facts ... His Semblance, Golden Thunder, gives him the ability to infuse his weapon and body with lighting that grants him immunity to electricity but also huge resistance to other elements like fire. But my new weapon has some hidden features and one of these is to use fire strong enough to harm and break his Aura."

???: "..."

Eclipse: "You ... Do you want to hear my story?" Eclipse said quietly but still loud enough to be heard.

???: "..." The patient nodded.

Eclipse: "Very well, then I will at first start with the people I once called family. I had a father and a mother but I will not name them since they are absolutely unworthy of it and unnecessary. Then my adopted brother, Zure Vermilion that I absolutely despise. And then there is my Auntie, but we are also not related though we share some similarities and she is one of the few persons that I actually like. Sadly she is often away and I rarely see her since she is a teacher at an Academy far away from here. But anyway let's begin with my story..."

TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the prologue of my new RWBY story, I hope you liked it. 

Tell me your thoughts and have a nice day!