Chapter 17: Everwinter without Mercy (Part 2)

Beacon Academy, 3rd Person POV

While most of the students were having their lunch, Team RWBY and JNPR were talking to Zure, yet one of the members seem to be worried...

Nora: "Pyrrha, are you alright?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune hasn't returned yet..."

Ruby: "Yeah, now that you say it, he's already gone for over half an hour."

Zure then stood up from his seat.

Zure: "I will go and look for him on my way to my dorm, I have forgotten something."

Pyrrha: "I will go too."

Zure: "Pyrrha you shouldn't worry too much. Enjoy your lunch and company with your friends I'm sure Jaune is okay :D"

And so the older of the two brothers left the cafeteria. Walking through the halls of Beacon in the direction of the dorms, many students greeted and adored him. The farther he went, the fewer students came across him until he made it to the student dormitory. At first sight, nothing seemed off until he saw the lifeless body of a blond-haired boy.

Zure: "Jaune!?"

He rushed to him and checked for a pulse, luckily Jaune is still alive, yet unconscious. 

Zure: "Don't worry, buddy! I'll take you to the infirmary."

Half an hour later, the younger brother and his white-haired acquaintance walked into teams RWBY and JNPR. Both teams seem to be extremely worried, and so Eclipse decided to ask what happened.

Eclipse: "What's the hurry?"

Pyrrha: "Zure called us to the infirmary! He's found Jaune unconscious in the student dorms!"

Shocked by the situation, the two decided to accompany them to look after the poor soul. Arriving at the infirmary, they were greeted by Zure who quickly filled them in on what happened.

Zure: "The doctors say that he does not have any fatal injuries and will recover soon."

Hearing this, the teams let out a sigh of relief.

Zure: "But there's something that I don't understand."

Confused the nine people looked at him, with Eclipse being the one to ask.

Eclipse: "What is it?"

Zure: "The doctors mean that his Aura was depleted, which means he fought with someone, but there was nobody there, and the students that I saw on my way, didn't look like they have fought with Jaune."

Weiss: "Maybe it was Cardin and his brutes?"

Eclipse: "No, I don't think so. They don't have a reason to harm him and the bullying is a habit of theirs that I personally broke. Maybe Jaune can tell us what happened when he wakes up."

Doctor: "He's right. Mr. Arc is in the best hands and only needs to rest."

Listening to the doctor's words, the group left the infirmary. The rest of the day was normal for the most part, aside from Eclipse and Zure being able to avoid other fights because of their punishment by using the excuse to show Kiana around the building. Eventually, the day ended and everyone returned to their dormitories. As for Eclipse, he just got a new roommate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------