Sixteen

The twins walked through the door, to have it shut loudly behind them again, but they have gotten used to it at this point, and looked around a bit. Something felt.. off. They couldn't exactly put their fingers on it, so they just ignored it, but it felt as if someone was there..

They shrugged it off, as them just creeping themselves out. Soon after, the feeling of being watched disappeared, as they got ready to watch another memory. 

Alfred was still in his room, thinking about what had taken place only a couple minutes ago. After Matthew had left to go get France and Spain, England would go on to tell him things, along with tightening his grip in Alfred's arm, clawing them slightly and making the cuts worse, threatening him as well a bit. He would try to defend himself, along with tearing from the paint, but Arthur would quickly disregard what he was saying, and push him away, making him fall over. England would scoff, say some things about being weak, and then go to the opposite side of the living room, and start to do his own thing. America would just go to where he was found, shaken up by the event, and was tearing up slightly but quickly wiped those away. 

Then, things would play out like they did before, Matthew and Francis go over to question Alfred, and Antonio to Arthur for the same reason. Speaking about the two, lets see what they did. 

When Spain went over, his presence didn't go unnoticed, as Arthur looked up slightly annoyed. "What do you want?" He mumbled, looking back down at his papers, as Antonio only huffed, and sat down next to him. "France said something like you were being mean to America. I just came to see if it was right." Arthur only scoffed, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly. "Of course I wasn't you twat. How badly do you think of me? I can understand being rude cause we're enemies but accusing me of hurting America?!" He said very annoyed, as Spain let out a slightly frustrated sigh. "I was not accusing you of anything! I was only asking a question! Anyways, France just said you were from.. Canada, and I agreed to talk to you as they both talked to America." After hearing this, England let out a small huff, and glared slightly at the American for a second, mentally telling him that if he told what had happened, things wouldn't end too good. Arthur looked away after a minute or so, rolling his eyes again. "Well, I did no such thing. Canada seemed to have gotten too ahead of himself, since we only shared a few words." He wouldn't be completely false, but not exactly completely true either. 

Spain only nodded and tried to get what they said out of the Brit, but to no avail. He was soon waved off, to "let him work in peace", as the Spaniard let out a huff of his own, and at this point, Alfred had gone to his room, as France and Canada looked over at him somewhat expectantly. Antonio let out a small sigh, shrugging a bit. "Avez-vous obtenu des informations?" (Did you get any information?) France asked with a bit of a hurriedness in his voice. "No, sadly. Él fue silencioso desdeñosa..."  (He was quite dismissive...) He ended with a mumble. France and Canada both let out a sigh, wondering what could've happened as, maybe nothing did so it wasn't very important, or, something so bad that he didn't want anyone to know. ((Oh ThE eNdLeSs pOsSibiLitIeS- i'll shut up now bye bye-)) 

As America was left with his thoughts, thinking about and going over what had happened, he started to slowly fall from reality. He got lost in his imagination, rondomly thinking of great people who did good for others, just because it was a nice thing to do. Maybe because Arthur was being a jerk. Ah whatever.

These people would be gifted, and since he's seen magic before, he imagined these people with the abilities as well. His mood would brighten substantially as he would sit up and look down at his hands, closing his eyes. He would wave his hands around a bit, and the air in the room would start to move inside of it, as he just laughed while watching things fly around. He continued to mess around, and at this point, was much better at controlling his powers than before with his mother, but he and Matthew have gotten a lot of practice, even after her death, from spirits.