Nineteen

With the countries~~~

As everyone was waiting for the next memory, they slightly tore into the three ex-empires for leaving kids alone on a huge continent which was an ocean away from where they were, and where anything could've happened. Yeah, that wasn't the best thing that could've happened, even if they were countries they are still children.

The two were walking around again, but this time they seemed to be more northern then they were before. It seemed cold, and there was even some snow on the ground. They didn't seem effected, though, and even seemed to be wearing light clothes!

They were chatting about everything, but soon stopped when heard some noises, that sounded to be painful. The twins looked at each other and hesitantly approached the sound, to see a small white bear with a large gash in its leg. They rushed to the seemingly cub, who looked up at the two and snarled defensively. The two stopped in their tracks, and frowned at the bear, as Canada started to approach again but slower. "Its okay... We're just going to help with your leg..." He said, locking eyes with the animal, who seemed to calm down after a few minutes but was still in defense mode, like it understood what he said. He smiled a bit and, slowly still, got to and inspected the animal's leg, to not get a pretty sight. The cut was deep, long, and wide. It seemed like something bit the bear, and Matthew couldn't help but feel bad for it. He looked back at America, who was just watching curiously, and waved him over.

He did what Canada did, and approached slowly and visabbly winced at the cut, as well as hissing like he was the one in pain. "Wonder what happened... Seemed to be attacked, well, obviously-" Alfred mumbled, facepalming and shaking his head. Canada just rolled his eyes, before looking down at the gash, and back up at the bear. They locked eyes once again, and seemed to be having a mental conversation. Matthew soon started to nod at nothing, and, very gently, picked the cub up.

Alfred wasn't paying attention, and was still saying how of course it was attacked like c'mon- and only returned back to reality when a growl can be heard. He jumped and turned to the shorter of the two, to be faced with an amused Canadian and bored bear. Matthew laughed at him, saying "Jeez Alfie! Even the bear was bored!". America huffed, and looked away, crossing his arms. "Well I'm sorry! I didn't know that you even had it! Also, how are you not dead?" Canada rolled his eyes again, shrugging and smiling. America just lifted up his hands in a surrendering way and started to walk away slightly, saying, "I have given up on everything and am going home." Canada bursted out in laughter, and could've sworn that he saw he bear smile as well, and quickly caught up with his taller brother.

When Matthew did catch up with Alfred, they were back at the house. The southerner was on the couch with his head in his hands and seemed to be deep in thought, mumbling as well. Canada tilded his head slightly and walked over quietly, and set the cub on the couch gently and waved a hand jnfront of America's face, gaining his action quickly, a bit too quickly saying he flinched back from surprise. Canada laughed a bit at that, and quickly calmed down a bit and tilted his head again. "What were you thinking about?" "Oh nothing, just questioning how your still standing is all." Canada nodded, and looked over at the bear on the couch, and he saw it smirk, which confused the Canadian, but he just stayed quiet.