Twenty-five

((Let's do what we did in 15, and just jump in-))

Once the three had gotten back to America's house, the twins had left to go do whatever, as Spain started to do some work, kind of bored. Antonio was planning on staying with the twins until England, and most likely France after a day or so, came back to explain why he did what he did, but he was planning on that not going very well.

He was kind of worried for then, but knowing the two, it would take a while, which kind of saddened him, but he didn't focus too much on that. A few times he did want to check up in his home back in Europe, make sure Romano hadn't disintegrated the entire house yet, but thought sending letters and hoping to get one back, as a way to stay in touch with the young Italian would work. ((Honestly, just think Roma's around 15 here-))

Now, onto the two. They were outside, taking a walk. "You know.. it's so much warmer down here.. in my land, it was so cold!" Canada said with a small huff, folding his arms a bit, as well as coming to a full stop, and America laughed quietly. "I know, I was there as well. But I'm pretty sure that if we were in Georgia, you would be going on and on about how it's 'ToO hOt'!" He said, gaining a playful glare, which made the taller laugh more.

The shorter twin started to grumble, but didn't move from his spot, and Alfred wanted to continue walking. Said American looked over at the Canadian, before sighing and just picked him up, continuing walking again. Matthew groaned quietly and wrapped his arms around Alfred's neck, as to not fall if he drops him, looking at the ground. "Why are you so tall? I'm older one and yet your taller!" Matthew said, annoyed, as America just laughed. "Dunno, just am. You want to be tall, don't you?" He asked, in a slightly mocking tone, to get a fake deep glare. "Oui! It makes no sense as to why your taller and I'm not!!" He shouted, and America laughed more, knowing when he speaks french he's getting pretty angry.

After a few seconds of America thinking and Canada glaring at the ground, America smiled brightly and arranged Matthew to be on his shoulders pretty efficiently. The Canadian looked down at him with a confused look, before looking around in awe. "Woahhh...." Matthew said quietly, looking around some more as America laughed, walking again. Canada just looked around, stunned. "Is.. this what you see? You can see so much!" He said, happily, as America's smile grew, but he just shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. I never really noticed it-" "How could you not?!?" Matthew said really confused now, effectively cutting Alfred off, but the American didn't seem to mind. "Well, I guess it's because getting taller is really slow, so you don't really notice that much." Canada nodded after a few seconds of thinking. "Oh, okay, that makes sense." He said, as America just nodded, before getting another idea, and started running in a seemingly random direction.

The sheer suddenness of this startled the northerner, who quickly clung to the southerners head, subsequently covering his eyes, making America laugh and slow down. "What the heck?!!" Matthew asked, sending a glare down at Alfred, who just smirked. "Well, I was wanting to show you something, but if you don't want to see it, that's alright-" "Non non, just warn me next time! Almost fell off!" He said, as America nodded a bit. "Fineeeeee... I'll just say this, don't cover my eyes again, but hold on tight, as I'm going to have to use my hands. Actually, if you can cover YOUR eyes, that'll work as well!" He said energetically, as the northerner just huffed and narrowed his eyes but did as he said, and just buried his face in America hair, as a way to not look at whatever, making said colony shiver slightly before he just started to run off, soon moving a lot more, but Canada didn't look up, as to not ruin whatever it was.

After a while, Alfred went still and looked around a bit, before chuckling quietly. "Okay, you can look now!" He said happily but much quieter then normal, as Matthew sighed and did so, resting his chin on America's head with a dull-ish look before morphing into one of shock. They were at the top of a really tall tree, which over looked many others with a row of mountains on the horizon noticeable by a different shade of dark blue, as the sun hovered over them, making the sky a orange-magenta mix, along with highlights of blue and white splattered in at random.

Matthew looked around astonished, not being able to speak for a short time. Alfred just stayed quiet, smiling softly at the sight, having been here a couple of times before, but he grown used to it. He heard Matthew mumble something, and looked up at him to see him still in his daze, making the American laugh quietly. "Do you like it?" He asked, and it took a few seconds still for Canada to respond. "Mmmhmmmm.." Was all he said, and America just smiled more at this. Alfred soon sat on the branch he was on, and Matthew moved a bit, to be holding on to him tighter, but continued to look around. They didn't say anything, nor really move all that much, but just stared at the landscape. After what seemed to be a couple of hours for them, Matthew soon fell asleep, due to it being late and just the atmosphere. Alfred sighed quietly, and held onto him, which wasn't hard as Canada was still clinging onto him, but climbed down the tree, and just started to walk back to the house, smiling the whole time.

After a while, America made it back to the house, tired himself now, but trudged a bit further to their room and was about to set Canada on the bed and then go to his own, but he quickly realized that wasn't going to happen. Alfred sighed with a small smile and got on the bed, before quickly passing out, as he just hugged Matthew in his sleep, dreaming about what had happened in the day.

"Wait, that happened?-" Broke the silence between the two in the black limbo. America just started to laugh at this. "Yeah Mattie! How'd you think it didn't?" He asked, as Canada narrowed his eyes significantly. "Well, I guess because I fell asleep, I just thought it was a dream.." The American laughed more at this, as Canada just sighed, shaking his head a bit. "Well, it was fun being taller... It was like, I was the older one just watching over my little bro, y'know?" Matthew narrowed his eyes more, being close to a glare. "Says the younger one." Alfred just laughed once again, and shrugged. "By only three days!" Canada huffed and looked down grumpily. "Still.. Also, that time had to be the most annoying, I was being basically babysat by you!" America was cackling at the end of his spiel, shaking his head a bit. "That time was my personal favorite for that reason exactly. I got to act older, and I was seen as older by default, which was awesomeeee!" He said, smirking widely at Matthew, who just glared at him, mildly annoyed with that, making the power laugh once again.

After a fairly short while, Matthew just went over to Alfred and smacked him in the head somewhat lightly, but it still caused America to move forward slightly and rub the spot. "Why'd you do that?!" He asked, still smiling but was a tiny bit annoyed, as Matthew huffed. "Oh, I don't know, you were kinda making fun of me and I didn't like it so-" He waved his hand a bit, but pointed at America in the end. Said nation narrowed his eyes as well. "Well, it wasn't like an attack so calm down." He grumbled, still rubbing his head while Canada scoffed. "Still, and it did stop you so, what works, works." He said, shrugging, and Alfred just folded his arms with a small huff, sending a fake glare to the side, acting like his mental age-

Matthew just stared at him quietly, before starting to chuckle a bit. "See how you being the older one makes no sense?" He asked, as Alfred just huffed and tightened his grip around himself, making Canada laugh a bit more and shake his head. "You are acting like a literal child Alfie!" He said, shaking the American by his shoulders slightly, get a groan out of him. "Stahhhhhp!" He said, and Canada did laughing once again. "I can't with you sometimes..." He mumbled, as America just scoffed playfully. "Nobody can and I'm fine with that! It's always amusing to see people try, honestly." He said with a small smirk, shrugging a bit. Canada just sighed, shaking his head amused, grabbing the southerner's arm and just dragged him to the next memory, while the latter of the two grumbled about being 'bullied' and whatever.

1554 words

((Okay, I did the memory part at 3AM, so there's that, and I had to redo the end a bit because the first I didn't really like... Anyways, it was around 1300 words before I messed with it, and I added 200~ more words somehow- I wonder if you would've liked the older one or this one more.. hMmMmM, tHe WoRlD mAy NeVeR kNoW- also, just me or does this chapter feel kinda lackluster?- ;-; Well, that's all for this one, buhhh byeeeeeeeeee- that's like my catchphrase now isnt it? Eh whatever-))