Three

When the twins woke up, they looked around realizing that they are still in the limbo like state. They look at each other then at the door. They both sigh and get up, then a note falls from the dark sky. Matthew went and picked it up, then a small smile and some tears came to his eyes. Alfred, confused, walked up behind him and gasped. The note was written in Navajo, which only the two and their mom knew. They silently read it, crying a small bit just because of the note.

Dear Maska and Chaska,
I have noticed that you two suffer alone, and you two still help each other and I am so proud of you two for that alone, to which I have decided to help with. These doors will lead you to your memories. There will be food for you to eat, and Maska you will be eating.

Alfred let out a silent but shaky breath as Matthew wrapped an arm around him.

I am sorry for the memories that bring you pain, but this will help you two long term. In another dimension the countries of the Axis, Nordics and Allies are watching them with you. Again, I am sorry, but they can help you as well.

I love you both, and it hurts me to be see you two suffer in silence. I am so proud of the both of you as well, you both became strong and smart countries and great people. Don't let the others negativity bring you down, because they are wrong about you.

Sincerely, Hehewuti ((or any other native american name, this one means "Warrior mother spirit" so I thought it was necessary))

With the countries~~~

They were just waking up and eating breakfast that China made, and was bragging about how well he did to Japan. There was a sudden small thud behind them, which made the nations turn around to see what happened. The Nordics were standing there with confused expressions. "And how did you get here?!" England shouted, shocked. The Nordics shrug and look around a bit confused themselves. Denmark goes up to the table and gets some food, with a smile. "Come on, we didn't eat yet!" He said and the other Nordics nod and get some food awkwardly. When they were finished, they went to the meeting room and sat in their chairs when a memory started to play.

With the twins~~~

Alfred and Matthew both ate, Alfred not that much but he tried, and when they were finished they walked back to the door they left off on. The two sigh and look at each other, now really wanting to leave, but knowing that they can't. Alfred turned the door knob as they both walk in, hearing the door behind them shut which makes them both jump, again. The memory starts and it's only with the two boys.

The twins were in the teepee that they lived in at the time and were talking with one another. There was a storm outside, keeping the two in their home. Native looked a lot older then the last time she was shown, now with grey at the end of her hair and wrinkles all over her face and hands.

Native sighed and looked at her hand, which was translucent. She got up and walked towards the two boys that were still happily chatting. "Maska, Chaska, I need to tell you something." She said, her voice a bit more hoarse then usual.

The two turned and looked at her curiously. "What do you need to tell us?" Chaska said, tilting his head. Native sighed again, debating on how to say this. "It's time for my fate to come." She said in a more sad tone. The two looked at her confused. "What do you mean, mama?" Maska asked, tilting his head a bit.

"It's time for me to pass, to go up into the heavens." The boys eyes widen and fill with tears quickly. Native smiles sadly at them, then looked at her hand that has completely faded, now just leaving her arm. The two run up and hug her, crying into her clothes. "Y-you can't..." Maska said, muffled by his own tears.

She hugs back still smiling sadly. After a couple of minutes she lets go and is now half way faded. "You two remember that you will always try to help each other and others. Even if disaster strikes, you still have each other." The boys nodded, tears still flowing down from their eyes.

"I am sure that you two will become caring and forgiving people, but also strong and smart one as well." She said, now almost completely transparent. The boys ran up to her again, not wanting her to leave. She embraced them one last time. "I love you both so much, remember that." She said as she completely faded. The two were left alone as the storm outside gotten worse. They fell asleep on the ground, in each other's arms, shaking from what happened from the night before.

With the twins~~~

Both were crying hysterically while holding each other like their lives depended on it. They were devastated when their mom passed and the storm didn't help that at all, because of that, they both have a major phobia to thunderstorms.

They continued to hold themselves crying for 20 minutes before finally calming down enough to continue with the next memory.

With the countries~~~

They were all shocked to say the least. They wouldn't have guessed that the twins mother faded right infront of them! They all sat there is shock until another memory played.

In another limbo~~~

Hehewuti (Native America) was watching with a sad smile as some tears fell. She knew right as the twins were born she was going to die, with their light skin, hair, and eyes which looked like Germania, Britannia, and Gual. She didn't care, however, and also immediately knew these two were special, special in a way that the other ancients and nations weren't. Maybe thats her being their mother, but they felt different. "Ayóóʼánííníshʼní..."

Back with the countries~~~ ((sorry, might be a bit hard to read with all of POV changes-))

The boys were again, laying in the grass, talking as some recognizable people showed up. The two looked at them and smiled, sitting down infront of them.

The countries recognized these two as Sweden and Finland, as the colonizers of America all looked back at them, wondering how they got there.

The boys sat up, confused on who they are. They start talking to them in an older dialect of Swedish and Finnish. The two tilt their heads confused, to which the older nations stand up and waiting for the two to follow. "Maska, who are they and what do they want?" Kanta asked in his hushed voice as Maska shrugs a bit. "I don't really know... But it looks like they want us to follow?" Kanta nods and stands up along with Maska.

The two follow the two Nordics talking a small bit about the two elders, as Finland and Sweden did the same. "Do you think these two are the settlements?? They look kinda like all of us..." Finland said, sending a glance back at thee two, who paused and looked up with curious faces, as Finland smiled and turned back to Berwald, who turned to them as well. "Yes.. They have the aruas.. of countries or colonies... And they do look like a mix.." He said quietly, and Finland beamed, happy to have new additions to the family, as they continued walking.

The memory stopped playing and the countries looked back at the five to see them teary eyed, staring at the screen. Noway was the first to look at the others and immediately glare at Arthur.

The Brit rolls his eyes a bit. "And how long were you five with them? Not that long? Hmm..." At this point all of the Nordics are glaring at the Brit. They didn't say anything, but just glared daggers at him.

With the twins~~~

They look at the screen, this time, confused and at a lost of words. They don't remember any of this, anything of them. They were the most shocked when they saw the two Nordics, let alone taking them to their house!

When they recovered from their disbelief, they decided it would be nice to take a break, saying it's really hard for them emotionally and mentally. They lay down on the ground and quickly fall asleep, right besides each other, like Native said.

1438 words

((Holy hell (don't think that's a curse) that's long... Heh, England's so dead... But like I said, he deserves a break from being the villain but he so good at being one!! Also, again sorry if its cringy... I tried... Next up is the life with the Nordics and why the twins don't remember! Next time on Dragon Ball Z! ...I'm so sorry.. anyways this is getting to some juicy stuff soooo yeah Sayonara!!!!))