Five

The nations all took a break, for food and rest. They all needed this for what was gonna come up... ((Some bad forshadow for later)) Yao made some lunch, which everyone enjoyed and the Chinese man prided himself because of, again. After they were all set to continue, the screen changed again.

It started with the twins watching the Nordics talk to a couple of new people. The Nordics didn't let them near, saying it was "adult talk and that they wouldnt understand." The twins stayed a couple of feet away, playing games with each other. The five continued to talk, soon getting sad at what they are hearing. They would have to travel back to Europe, for political businesses in their countries.

They looked back at the still playing twins, and sigh sadly. "Can't we just take them with?" Tino said, more or less pleading with the officials. "No, they have to stay here as they are still young. Taking them from their lands wouldn't be a good thing." He frowns deeper but nods slightly, facing the ground. Sweden puts an arm around him, in attempt to comfort the Finn.

Of course, he is distraught as well, but he can't do anything about it. "When do we have to leave...?" Matthias asked, and another person answered, speaking in a different language, but they still understood. "Soon, preferably in a week or so." They nod hearing this, wishing it to be longer but there was no point in arguing. The five look back at the younger personifications, who were playing tag with eachother.

They smile slightly at this, while Tino just looks down, not being able to leave them, since they've practically adopted the two, and have been happy even if for such a short time the two were basically the kids of the family, and this could take months to finish...

The men by their sides turn to the two playing twins, then back at the Nordics. "So sorry about them, but it would be best to leave them in their lands, until they are older. Young teenager at best." Another said, restating what the first said but in a more sympathetic tone, and the five just nod sadly, as the men walk off, to let them handle this.

The five walked to the two playing twins, and sighed a bit, gaining their attention. Tino looked down a bit, before kneeling to their height. "We have... To go back to our...countries soon.." he said, shakily, not wanting to go but not being able to argue. The other four frowned, with a small sigh, looking in different directions. The two just tilted thier heads, confused about what he was getting at. "So, you have to go..?" America asked, confused still. "Yes, we will have to go..."

The two thought for a minute before it clicked, which resulted in Finland almost being crushed. There was no words said for a while, saying that nobody felt right talking, before Maska let go, and smiled up at them. "Well, I'm sure you'll come back, right? And you have work to do, so why not finish that, then you won't have to do it anymore!" He said, brightening their moods just with his optimism.

Kanta soon also let go, and stood by his twin, smiling but not as widely as Maska. "And I'm pretty sure that we can raise ourselves, since it doesn't look that hard, and mama taught us, so we can just wait!" He said, still in his hushed tone, but got a small chuckle from the Swede.

The five released a small sigh, and glanced at each other, questioning if this was actually a good idea (and they all knew it wasn't), before reluctantly agreeing with the two. After all, they were able to survive before they were found, right? The other five men, officials to each country, said that they were needed to plan when to head back to Europe.

The Nordics told the two that they can go play, but of course not too far, and went to discuss the situation, now not as much as a problem anymore. They all hoped that the two would be safe and careful when alone, and that Kanta would be able to calm his excited twin, but also that Maska can protect Kanta, and add some fun to the house.

Until the night, the five were discussing options on days to leave, before ending on the soonest days, to the disagreement of the countires. They wanted more time with the two, and less time they could be apart, but also knew that they had a lot of work, albeit on paper or with their bosses.

When the five all retired to bed, calling out for the two, they noticed something interesting. The twins could see perfectly like it was mid-day, when it was close to midnight. They all laugh at this, wondering about that, but just figuring that they have a vivid imagination, and since they could be in their own world, this gave them the privilege of letting them see easily in the dark.

The twins walked back, Maska grumbling about not being tired and such, while Kanta stayed quiet, squinting at the ground slightly, wondering why he had to be like this- At this time, the Nordics finally saw something they never had before, and what was probably giving them seeing in the dark abilities.

It is that their eyes glow a small shade of baby blue and light violet, to match their eye colors. To the twins, when it was 'dark' everything went blue and purple respectively, but they could still see everything clear as cristal. When the older nations found out, though, they immediately knew that the two were special, and now very distinguishable.

When the twins were put to sleep, all five were still awake, talking with one another about the plans, and making sure everything was alright when they left. They knew that the two could handle their own, but it was parentally unacceptable to leave a child this young and for this long (2-3 months) to fend for themselves. Let's just say that, they didn't get much sleep that night.

When they were made to leave, each said their tearful goodbyes, with the Finn being that hardest to leave the two. Of course, he knew that it was inevitable, but that doesn't mean he didn't hate everything to do with it. They somehow got him to board the ship, with him now just crying on Berwald's shoulder, as the Swede tried to comfort him, but knowing that it was in vain.

The twins were sad to have them leave, but knew they would be back eventually, so that lightened their mood. They watched the boat start to leave, with the five not protesting, but just wave sadly at the two, who waved back, and when they were out of sight, slowly headed back for their house, to start the wait.

1170 words

((My Lord it had been a while since I wrote here.... Sorry! I just kinda had a lot going on, and then lost inspiration for this book but I hope that I don't get sidetracked- but thank you for reading this crap story, and I know everyone practically says that and I'm probably not too bad but I THINK I AM OKAY?! AnYwAyS I don't wanna waste your time so buh byeeeeeeeeee!))