Seventeen - Part Two

With the countries~~~

After the memory ended, and nothing happened afterwards, everyone guessed they were finished for the day, and separated to do their own things. Some went to their rooms, while others went for dinner. Most went for dinner though, as they were all pretty hungry from the long day. France volunteered to cook, and all allowed it, since they knew that he was a pretty good chef. Arthur tried to get into the kitchen a few times, to, quote on quote, "See what the frog was going to make", and "We can't trust the snail slurper." 

To put it simply, the world didn't let him into the kitchen. Spain went in instead of him. England was not amused.

Around a half of an hour later, France left the kitchen with a couple of plates, and behind him was the Spaniard carrying the rest, as a glare was sent to the two, along with some grumbling. The countries started to eat, and to basically nobody's surprise, it was all very well made. Although, some complained in some things missing, everyone was pretty satisfied with the dinner. England was still annoyed but everyone kinda saw that coming.

Everyone then was walking to their rooms, and thats it, right? Well, sadly, no. If you actually thought that, your in the wrong place. ((Don't take that personally plz it was just a probably bad joke-))  

"I could have done better aru.."

"Ohonhonhonhon~ Angleterre~~" 

"Wha- Get your grimy hands away from me frog!!!" 

"Romaaaaaaaaa! Can I have a hugggg??"

"Tomato loving bastard, no! And potato bastard, get away from my fratellino!!"

"*unintelligible ramblings about pasta*" 

"*sigh from the last two lines*"

"Hey, norge, great show right??" 

"Yeah, whatever. Iceland-"

"NEI, EKKI BYRJA Á ÞVI RUGLI." (No, don't start with that crap, I think, google translate)

"I wonder if the two need to come over for christmas... That would be fun right Su-san?" 

"Hm.." 

"I AM A COUNTRY!!!!" 

"SEALAND?!" 

"...oops.." 

The micronation stood behind all of the others, wearing a small nervous smile as he looked down. "HOW THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU GET HERE?!" Arthur asked, mostly confused while also agitated. "Well, jerk of jerks, I have been here for a while! And I got some help getting in as well!" Then, a small laugh from the group was heard. "Kesesesesesesese..." The prussian felt himself be pushed forward, and his head start to hurt a lot. This resulted in the albino rubbing his head, while laughing even more. 

England sent a really annoyed glare to the ex-nation, and Finland rushed to Sealand, scolding him for breaking into the meeting room while asking if anybody else came. "Well, no, they all said they were too busy, even though they seemed to just not want to come." This relieved the other nations, as they didn't exactly want the micronations to see the struggles the two had gone through, and as they were coming to realize, but not exactly believe fully yet, that the two had a worse past then what they first believed. 

Then, after a few minutes of silence, a note fell from nowhere. "Dear Nations, since you all seem confused, I had already known of Sealand's presence. He will be with Finland and Sweden for most of the time, and he can watch as well. When things turn dark, and believe me, there are dark times ahead, I will give out a warning to Finland or Sweden before hand." Some nations scoffed at the 'dark times ahead', but most were somewhat thankful for this. They broke up, heading to the rooms with their flags, two on each door, with Sweden and Finland being the only exception. Most were roomed with people who they were close with and/or tolerated, the only ones that were angry about it was Arthur and Romano because they were roomed with Francis and Antonio respectively.

The rooms all looked very nice, decorated to fit the nations traditions or likes. They were all surprised, and most were thankful for the additions. After some talking with their roommates, which ranged from 5 to 15~ minutes, they fell asleep. 

The same person from before showed up after the last country fell asleep, and walked down the hallway, looking at the doors with a small frown. "Are you all just that dense..?" They wondered out loud, soon coming up to Arthur's and Francis's room. They glared at the door, mainly at the union jack that hung from it. They stayed like that for a minute or two, before looking away with a annoyed huff. "Your the one to cause the most problems... And you won't believe me? I wonder when that will change..." They said quietly to themselves, sending one more quick glare at the door, before walking off. The two ex-empires were one of the farthest rooms down the hallway, so as they walked, they looked over all the doors, smiling a small bit at a few, but for most they wore a small frown. They soon got to the entrance of the hallway, and let out another sigh, before walking out without a word. 

859 words

((Okay, the thing with Sealand kinda just popped in my head and then with basically no context at all, he is here now. o-o idk i needed something to give this chapter some wOrDs. These two parts were fairly short on their own, but if you add up the words, its around 2000~, and if it was in one chapter, that would go down to 1500~ at most, so I am kinda proud for doing this. Anyways, yea, Iggy is gonna be a jerk, like Sealand said he was. Like, okay, he forgets one existence all the time, and verbally harasses the other all the time. Not only him, most of the nations are guilty of doing one or the other, or both. It makes ya boi sad. But, that's kinda why i started this, some good ol' angst. Anyways, thanks for listening to me rant and reading my story. I sometimes wonder if this world has gone mad to be reading MY story, out of all the better ones about the twins, you read this one. Grazie! That's all for now, buh byeeeeeeee!~)) Note: Sealand isn't a country in spellchecks eyes. :'(