Eight

With the countries~~~

All were either staring at England in complete shock, or for some, betrayal. The four mentioned before (Japan, Russia, Prussia, South Italy), were one of the first to send some glares, but they were nowhere close to how badly the Nordics were glaring.

Some of the other countries, were downright scared, except for the nine listed. If the wait was only a couple of more minutes, Arthur would be dead. They were still trying to hold themselves back, with the Nordics now joining, but it was getting difficult as they all had a hand over a weapon of choice.

As they watched, the rest of the world was pretty sure WW3 would happen, but the next memory played, turning their attentions off of the down casted Brit.

When the four nations awoke, they all looked around their rooms, confused on what had happened, but the two Europeans soon got up and went to check on their new colonies.

The twins were looking around a bit, knowing something was off, but not being able to pinpoint it. They turned to each other, their heads cocked to the side slightly. "Uh.. Just me or does something feel.. Different..? Like something had changed?" Maska, or now America or Alfred, asked Chaska, now Canada or Matthew, as he nodded but shrugged slightly.

They heard a pair of footsteps come to the door separating the room, then a small knock. With that, the Spaniard and Frenchman walked in, and smiled at the two. "¡Buenos dias hijos!*" "Bonjour mes fils.*" They said, almost simultaneously, making the North Americans giggle.

They walked over, Antonio picked up America, and Francis picked his colony up, thanks to the indication of the two wanting to be held, as they started to head downstairs. "So? How did you two sleep? Bien?" Spain asked as the two nodded, smiling at their older brothers and/or father figures, and laid in their chests, since they were still tired from waking up. This in turn, made the empires' hearts melt at how cute they were.

With the countries~~~

They all watched, calming their anger quickly, and smiled at the screen. "Aiya, this isnt real! They are so adorable!!" Yao shouted, shaking his head with a smile of his own and waving his hands around a bit. The countries all agreed, murmuring about the two, and about how they were sad as they never got to see them as children.

They all were happily talking about the two, until the memory continued, probably saying to get back on track. The nation's all turned to the screen, intrigued to see more.

After a few minutes of silence of thinking to themselves, the two Europeans walked into the kitchen, setting the twins on stools by the table, and started to make some traditional Spanish and French breakfast. The older nations were smiling happily to themselves, as they turned back to the two, which only made their smiles grow.

The North Americans waited patiently, laying on the table, but we're chatting with each other happily, about whatever came to their imagination.

It just seemed so peaceful, so crisp with brotherly and family love in the atmosphere, but that would sadly be shattered into millions of pieces, with the memories to come.

It ended on a happy note, like with Native America and the Nordics. But of course, good things aren't forever, as seen with the memories afterwards. This was no exception, but yet, nobody knew this, from the pure bliss of the four, and they just didn't expect what was going to happen.

With the twins~~~

They both had fond smiles, but as fast as the memory faded, so too did their smiles, which were replaced with small frowns, which made a small sigh escape them both.

They soon thought about how the three had acted towards them lately and... They seem to forget that the two are their sons, brothers, which had an impact on the twins, and that impact wasn't good in the slightest either.

674 words

((Mien gott I hope that was good.. idrk myself, but if you enjoyed, I'm happy. I don't really care if you vote, but I'll just be more happy, and I'm not asking you to either, jus saying. I don't really know where this is going, story wise, so if it's bad, tell meh and I'll try to fix it. Also, this was a bit shorter, but hey, I tried. Anyways, that's all, buh byeeee! *Good morning sons-both French and Spanish))