Four

The Nordics were looking at the screen sadly, while also confused. England was glaring at it, causing some nations to give him confused glances. The memory continued soon after.

The twins followed the two Nordic nations and came to a small wood cabin, which the two tilted their heads, confused and surprised.

The older nations look down at them with soft smiles (Finland's isn't very small but whatever-) and they walked until reaching the door to the cabin. The North Americans looked at each other cautiously, before following the Nordic nations. "Emil (Iceland), Matthias (Denmark), Lukas (Norway)! We have some guests!" Tino (Finland) shouted, as the three came downstairs, as Norway was about to kill the Dane.

Their eyes landed on the twins and they cooed. "Where did you find these two?" Matthias asked, walking up to the smallest two. The twins looked at them confused for a second before smiling, making the Nordics hearts melt. "They're so adorable!!!" Norway said, kneeling infront of the two. "We found them on grass and they seemed to be Vinland and New Sweden.." Berwald said with a smile on his face, picking up Alfred. America didn't protest, and hugged Sweden, still confused but gotten over that, and felt like he should. Iceland chuckled at that. "It seems like they want to stay." The four others nod and look at the, now sleepy, twins. They smile as Iceland picks up Chaska, and along with Sweden, and bring the two to a bed, leaving them to get some rest.

They all smiled and began to talk to each other quietly. "They seem to not understand us, but that's reasonable." Tino said, and Norway perks up. "Well, I could use some magic to help them learn our language." "That's a great idea Luke!" Matthias said loudly while the four gave him a small glare. "Oh, sorry sorry." He said quieter, looking down. "Well I think that you should use that spell, it could help with the headaches later." Emil said and they all nod, letting Norway do the spell in peace.

((I'm lazy I kNoW- Also, context. Norway's spell had the power to make the twins understand a more anciet Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic and Norwegian))

The next day when the twins woke up, they looked around then at each other. "Where are we-" Maska stopped immediately when he heard himself speak. "You sound dif-" Chaska stopped like America and looked at his twin confused. A person walked into the room, with a soft smile. "Good morning you two. I hope you slept well." Tino said walking towards the new world twins. They looked at him confused. "We can understand you...last night we couldn't..." Chaska said in his hushed voice. "Yeah, Lukas used some magic so you two can understand us, to make it easier." The two nod. "Well, do you want any breakfast?" The twins tilt their heads. "What's 'breakfast'?" Tino raised an eyebrow then smiled. "It's a meal in the morning, to help you wake up." The North Americans look at each other before looking at the Finn, nodding and standing up.

Sweden appeared by Tino and gave the twins a smile, which they happily returned. "Good morning." Berwald said as happily as he could, as the twins waddiling closer to them, and getting picked up by the two. The four went downstairs and saw Denmark, Iceland, and Norway at a table eating and drinking coffee. Maska jumped out of Finland arms and ran over to three. "What's that?" He asked pointing at the cup. Matthias, who was closest to him smiled. "Coffee, but your a bit to young for it." He said, while America frowned and grabbed it anyways and drank it. "It's so..... bitter..." Finland started laughing and quickly took it from the smaller.

Maska pouted and walked back to the table. "So, whats for.. 'breakfast'?" He asked with Chaska walking behind him. Lukas smiled at the two. "We actually have some pancakes with some syrup, you two can get as much as you want." The two nod and America grabs a big stack while Canada grabs a slightly smaller one.

Arthur rolled his eyes, scoffing loudly. "Starting his obsession early huh?" He said with France "ohonhon"ing. "Oui, i believe he is~" He said, trying to get closer to the Brit, but failing. The other nations look at the two, questioning them, but go back to watching.

With the twins~~~

They were both watching, confused. They don't remember this at all... They don't remember the Nordics, but this is saying that they were with the five... They looked at each other confused but then back at the screen. "That doesn't make sense...but it does a small bit...weirdly enough." Canada said quietly while America nodded. They both sat there, thinking about how this could be fake, but came up with nothing. They soon look at the screen, to see it completely dark. "Well, it seems that's over..." Alfred said quietly, sighing a bit.

Matt nodded a bit and looks at the southerner. "I kinda....don't want to be here anymore.... Just cause of seeing everything happen again...." He said quietly as America nods a bit and stands up. "Yeah, and neither do I but, it doesn't look like we can leave so, we just have to keep going until we can." He said, helping Matthew up, who just nods meekly.

903 words

((Ok oof- sry for not updating I kinda lost my idea for the story and felt as if my writing just went down the drain, so yeah.... But then I saw more people reading it which made me want to write more of this but I couldn't cause of just writers-block- I'm just kinda ranting cause I got nothing better to do.......oof oki bye!))