Eighteen

With the twins~~~ 

As the two were getting up, one was waking up considerably faster than the other, who just stayed asleep. The one who was already getting up looked at the other and a sigh escaped them. "Al, get up." Nothing. "America..." Still silence. Canada sighed again, this time rather annoyedly, and left the room to go to the kitchen, grumbling quietly. He started to make some breakfast, and just decided to have some cereal, while also making some coffee for the both of them. He made a pretty large amount of coffee, and only got himself a small bit of it. After a couple of minutes, Canada has finished eating and hasn't seen his twin at all, which was mildly annoying for him, but he knew what to do after years of the same thing happening. 

He cleaned up everything, and walked back to their room, to see America still in his bed, and he seemed to have barely moved. The canadian let out a small huff, and went over, shaking his shoulder. The southerner let a small groan escape him, as he just shrugged off Canada's hand and rolled over. "Al, get up, we have to continue if we want to leave." The American looked up at him slightly, squinting slightly and with a small "nuh-uh", he curled back up and fell back asleep. Canada sent a small glare, before rolling his eyes. "Okay, I guess I will have to get rid of all the coffee I made-" "Coffee?" The younger interjected quickly, and Matthew couldn't help but smile a bit at that. "Yep. I made some, but it will get cold and I will have to throw it out cause you wouldn't get up." America quickly stood up and rushed out of the room, and Canada laughed quietly, shaking his head at him. 

He soon left the room as well, and not leaving America alone for even 5 minutes, he already found a huge mug, and was downing the drink like his life depended on it. ((Every american that reads this, or at least me: Cause it does!)) This made the canadian laugh, as he walked towards America. "Jeez Al! Your going to put yourself in a coffee coma!" The american paused for a second to send a playful glare, and huffed. "Am not! And that ain't even real." He countered in a slight southern accent, out of just waking up and somehow still being tired, before going back to drinking his coffee, ignoring the laughter coming from Canada. "You really are addicted..." He said amused, as Alfred just deadpanned "Mattie, I need my coffee. From what I have heard, bad things would happen if i don't get it." "Whatever you say-" "Its like you and your maple syrup." It became quiet and stayed for a few minutes, as the two just kinda stared at each other. "Touche.." America smirked a bit at this. "Yay, now leave me to my addictions, as you said." And like that, the conversation was over, as Canada just continued to stare at him, slightly concerned since he was basically inhaling it- before going back to their room to clean up out of boredom.

A couple of minutes later, they walked to the new door and through it, America still having a huge mug of coffee, and Canada somewhat questioning his brothers antics and what he would do with the cup when he's finished, but soon just shook that off, thinking that he can deal with that. The two, as well as the other nations who were up thanks to Germany, got comfortable and stared at the black and white voids, as an image showed up.

The two were now outside wandering, both staying relatively quiet. (Countries thoughts: AMERICA IS QUIET FOR ONCE!?) They looked older as well, looking to be around 6, and Alfred has grown taller, standing at around 4 inches taller than Canada. A comfortable silence was surrounding the two, as they just wandered, not really knowing where they would go, but just knowing that they had to leave the house. They had been inside for a long while, and decided that it wouldn't hurt.

Also, the two were basically free to do as they pleased, and they both knew that no one cared what they did anyways. Since the empires would be gone at sea or in Europe, they would be too far away and most of the time, have to many other things to deal with. So, they would forget the two and only remember when spending time with their other colonies, and having to deal with them, who they are much closer with.