Six

The countries all did their own things in middle of the two memories, which were asking about how the Nordics were there in the first place, to which the five only sighed and explained. After that, the new memory started, gaining everyone's attention.

(Underline will be a one of the Native languages.)

The twins were still in the Nordics' house, playing with some toys that were left there, as it was mostly quiet, meaning they weren't back from their countries. The twins were talking to each other in a completely different language that only they knew again.

It seemed they were sad or disappointed about something. "I wonder if they will come back... It's been months at least..." Maska said quietly, as he sounded slightly defeated.

Chaska looked over and frowned slightly, and hugging his twin. "Don't think like that... They promised they would soon arrive so, all we have to do is wait." He said quietly, as Maska only sighed quietly, slightly agitated with that answer. "But we have been waiting for ages! Maybe they have forgotten..." He mumbled, hugging back for comfort. Chaska only sighed quietly, trying to think of anything to say back, but he was starting to believe his brother.. He was sure that the five cared, but maybe they somehow forgot.

Back with the countries, all were watching, still slightly confused on how the Nordics got to North America still, but didn't question it, as they were all watching sadly. They too, understood that a country has mountains of work, that takes ages to complete, so they didn't blame the five at all.

There were three that were the most confused, with one only grumbling and glaring at the scene, yet nobody seemed to notice. The five looked back at the three ex-empires with a small sad look to France and Spain, but horrifying death glares to England.

Norway told the four that he knew that Arthur had a role to play in this, and how they could've lost their brothers or sons. As he felt the same magic that Arthur pocesses on Alfred and Matthew after seeming them again.

Some countries turned back to the five, confused on why they were glaring at the Brit, but they soon would find out...

On the screen, next day~~~

Maska was on the couch, thinking about something, as Chaska was trying to make some breakfast, like the five had made, but was having some difficulty. "Um.. Maska? Can you come and help me please?" He asked quietly, as he turned to his brother.

The southerner looked over and nodded a bit, smiling and jumped off of the couch, waddling over to him. Chaska smiled a bit, before turning back to the food, and squinted slightly at it. "What do you need help with?" Maska asked, as Chaska only sighed quietly. "I was wanting to make breakfast, but I don't know how." He said, slightly irritated.

Maska only smiled and grabbed a few ingredients. "I think they used this.." He said quietly, and putting them together, knowing that they weren't separate, and stirred for a minute, thinking that it was slightly yellow in color.

He poured the now battery liquid in the skillet, and waited for a minute, before slowly flipping it with a nearby spatula that he found.

After another few minutes, he took it off and smiled at him, putting out the fire. "I think it looked something like this, but I don't really remember." He said, looked down a bit, as Chaska tilted his head a bit, and nodded. "I remember it being like that.. Thanks Maska!" He said, smiling happily, and taking the pancake, and tearing it in two, giving it back and eating his part.

It, of course, wasn't the best, but it did taste different, which was what made it good. Maska slowly ate his part, smiling still to himself, happy that he got to help and make Chaska happy. They say in silence for a while, before they went off to play some game, both now happy.

With the North Americans~~~

Both were smiling a bit at the scene, before Matthew turned to his younger twin. "That was the best pancake ever. Which is why they quickly became my favorite food." He said, as America smiled a bit more. "Awwwwwwww thanks bro!" He said, hugging Matt tightly, which was suffocating the poor Canadian. "U-uh yeah.. no problem eh.." He mumbled, as Alfred loosened his grip, letting the northern country breath a bit.

It was quiet, as Matthew hugged back, still smiling a bit, since he knew that Alfred didn't mean to do that. Said country on the other hand, wasn't in the best mindset right now.

He was thinking that he hurt Matt, as he cursed himself out mentally, shaking his head with a small sigh. This caught the others attention as he tilted his head slightly. "Al..? What's wrong...?" He asked, now slightly worried for him.

The American only laughed obnoxiously, and smiled widely at the eldest. "Nothing dude! Why would you think something is wrong with the hero?!" He asked loudly, making the other sigh quietly. "Okay then.. Whatever you say..."

866 words

((Sorry, nothing too big, just some filler -_-. I hope in the next chapter, we can continue with how they were colonized and blah blah, but I think ya get the gist. Also, I'm planning some feels in the next one, don't know if I could execute it tho.. OH WELL- Hope you enjoyed and as always, I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!! Pls someone understand that refrence- future meh: Markiplier anyone?))