Two

~~With the Nations~~

"Hey! Everybody, a paper!" The certain voice of an Italian called, running towards the piece once he noticed it. Most nations jumped at the sudden words, circling around the brunette northerner. "Well Italy?" Germany asked. "What does it say?"

The younger brother looked down and read for a second, before tilting his head. Aloud now, he read;

"Hello, Nations of the world. You must be confused, perhaps frightened. I have written this to tell you to fret not, for nothing shall befall you.

Where you are is a space reminiscent of Limbo. Not Limbo in its entirety, but away from Reality. Do not worry, however, this plane works differently from Reality, in that you Nations are experiencing time faster than in Reality. But, you may take however long you need.

Following that, there is a reason you are here. Parallel to this 'Limbo', is one that is shadowed in darkness. That is where my sons are, or, to all of you, Canada and America.

If you could recall, the two had fainted before exiting that meeting of yours, next, disappearing. That is where they went. They are not in much pain, the only true pain is a headache at the most.

The reason for all of this, is what England had portrayed earlier in that meeting. Little of you believe my sons had any struggle of their own; all you know of the struggles are the ones including yourself. Even they were forced to forget parts of their lives, or simply refuse to come to any sort of terms with it and voluntarily forget.

All I wish to accomplish is to show the world there is more that makes up a country, big or small. Along with that, to give a message to my sons, which for you, is unimportant and irrelevant.

Rooms are available for each one of you. There is also a kitchen, a lounge, and whatever else is necessary. If anything else is required, write it on the back of this letter. There will also be additions later down the line, so do not be frightened by that, and help explain the situation to these newcomers. 

Goodbye, Aiyanna

The Italian finished there, tilting his head. "Ve, such a strange letter. It's written like it was written centuries ago!" "Ja, no kiddin'." The Prussian said, snatching the letter from the Italian and skimming over it. "Well, Ita-chan isn't wrong. That's what it says." The dissolved nation felt the eyes of a certain Southern Italian for the name, but easily ignored that was.

"Hmm..." A, before this time, silent arctic nation hummed, his head falling slightly to the side, as the nations around him scooted away. "So. From the looks of things, we were brought here to... React to Matvey and Alfredka's memories, da?" "Seems like, aru." The Chinese man responded, folding his arms, not seeming that interested, while the Russian was a different story. "This will be quite the show, then."

A certain brit scoffed, ignoring the fact he was called out in the letter. "But there is nothing that needs to be shown- MMPPH!" Quickly, the Frenchman covered the island nation's mouth, to the irritation of the smaller man. "Shhh Angleterre, remember what Vene just read? It seems like something important happened to Amérique and Matthieu, that we should know about.... ou quelque chose-" England swatted at the Frenchie, and soon enough the two were fighting (one sided, France was quite amused by the other).

Quiet was the Japanese and German nation. The two both showed signs of being uncomfortable with the turn of events. "Germany-kun, doesn't this feel...-" "Wrong? Ja, intrusive. I don't believe I questioned them about history." Japan sighed, looking down with his bangs covering his eyes. "I never recall doing that either. It isn't my place to judge, and so I never did." Germany nodded at the shorter, yet older man, silently saying, 'same here.'