Fourteen

With the countries~~~

Most looked over at the former empires with very different emotions for each. Most of the countries were staring at the Brit with a confused, shocked, and/or angry. He brushed their looks off, and although the nine were caving holes into him, Arthur didn't flinch at all. He felt what he did was alright, even if everyone disagreed, since he didn't do anything very drastic in his eyes. 

After a few minutes, which for some seemed like hours, another memory started to play, taking the staring off of Arthur, and onto the screen like thing, somewhat anticipating what they will see. 

After what had happened in the day prior, the five tried to forget, but Arthur and Alfred had a few reasons to have a grudge against the other. The two didn't talk or anything, just ignoring the others presence, or leaving when the other entered, and many other things. When the two were in the same room, the air was suffocating. Matthew, Francis and Antonio saw all of this, but did nothing out of not knowing what to do. They all stayed quiet about the events that happened yesterday, hoping that this will all boil over sooner or later, which would, but very much later. 

For the while of the three's visit, not a word was spoken between the island nation and his colony, and they only seemed to get angrier with each other. When the other was brought up in conversation, which was alot, both would look away with a slight glare, or try to change the subject entirely. The house was filled with tension, to the point it was almost as thick as fog. 

All of this was starting to get annoying for the three, and it was getting to the point of being unnecessary. They understood why they both would be angry, Alfred was obvious, and gathering as much information as they could (Arthur was really confusing), but really thought that the two needed to let this go, or at least Arthur, since they are family.

When the two were approached about this, the three didn't get an answer. The two didn't say anything, but it was clear that the tensions were to stay.

Both were in their respective rooms, Arthur doing work and Alfred was daydreaming a bit about anything. Francis and Matthew walked over to both, and sitting by each other with a small sigh. "You two really need to make up..." They both said, though changed the words a small bit.

Arthur growled and glared a bit at Francis, as the Frenchmen gave a confused look. "Why? I do not understand why it is a big deal. He misbehaved, and got punished for said misbehaving." He said flatly, looking back at his work. France sighed annoydly at this, glaring a tiny bit at the Brit. "Because this is becoming unnecessary. He also was not misbehaving, just saying things that he had a right to be angry about." Arthur growled at this, and shook his head. "I know, and he does have a reason to be angry at us, but he wouldn't let me, or anyone talk at all. Very uncalled for and disrespectful." He said, which made France growl at him quietly, annoyed with his antics. "You are being immature Angleterre, and you have to understand that he was angry, he didn't care if we were talking or not-" "Angry or not, he was acting rude, disrespectful, and absolutely uncalled for. So, I have punished him, and hopefully, this doesn't happen again." He said, interfering with what France said, which only got him angrier, as the two started to fight again, but it seemed to be with more violence.

Alfred, on the other hand, had a feeling that something was going to happen, but didn't know what. Matthew walked in and went over to him, sitting by him on his bed, and looking down in thought. "You know, maybe he didn't mean that...? I'm not sure but, your relationship is getting worse than it is getting better." Matthew said, looking over at his twin, waiting for a response.

Alfred only sighed, and looked over at him, his cheek healed but it was still very sensitive. "I know it is, and I'm not sure if he meant it or not but... I don't want to go near him for a while, I just don't want to get hurt." He said, looking down and closing his eyes, as Matthew only frowned, hugging him gently. "I understand that, and I wouldn't force you but, you need to make up. A bad relationship will not end good for anyone, and I just don't want things to get worse." Alfred sighed and nodded, laying on Matthew, who smiled slightly, hugging him more, after he said, "I'll think about it."

Antonio walked into the one of the two fighting nations room, after hearing their very predictable arguments once again. "Ay, demasiado ruidoso (too loud), what are you two fighting about this time?" The two empires turned to him, France with a small sigh and a shake of his head, and England with a scowl. "Nothing much mon amie (my friend), just about what had happened recently with Amerique." "Yes, and this frog will not stop bothering me about it!" Spain groaned at both of these answers, exaggerating his reaction. "Dios mío, ¿esto de nuevo? (My god, this again?) I say, just calm down and let this all boil over sí? I mean, how would you know that Alfred will not forgive?" "I do not care if he does or not. This frog is being a bother right now, and I did not even want this discussion to happen!" "Oh Angleterre, you hurt him. For reasons to make any person blind with rage, and hurt him, a child." "I did what I did, and there is no going back. Also, he might have gotten out of control thanks to his anger, and that stopped him, did it not?"

Spain was watching this unfold, and had a very bored or unimpressed look, and huffed to himself, going to the two, and separating them, making both glare at him at different levels. "Well, no fighting. We don't want another war right?" Both stopped their fighting, and looked away as Spain took that as a yes, making an accomplished smile cross his face. " Bien! Now, I'm going to get some of my work done, and I don't want any fighting~ Adiós~" He said, smiling now a bit smugly, and walked out to go to his room. Both watched him leave, a bit confused with how he acted parental with countries older than him- ((Correct me if I'm wrong, but I Googled it and it said that Spain was much 'newer' than England and France.))

With the twins, they were both talking to each other, not very much about the empires, and were just talking about what first came to their minds. They soon had the idea of just wandering around outside, since it's been a very excitful couple of days, and being stuck inside wasn't helping. Both stood up and started to walk towards the door, talking still and in a pretty happy tone.

Arthur and Francis, after the silent tension that the Spaniard left them in, walked out to either get some food or to get something else. As the two were just about to leave, Arthur saw them, and grumbled to himself, walking up to the twins and stopped Alfred from leaving. "I am sorry, but you will be staying here for a small while." America was a bit taken back, but got out of his grip. "Why?" He asked, pretty passive aggressively, having an unreadable expression. "Because I do not want you to leave, and this could be more of a punishment for the way you were acting yesterday as well." Alfred glared at him slightly after this, turning to him fully. "I think I have a right to leave when I want, and just because you don't want me to? Great reason.." He grumbled, rolling his eyes and folding his arms. Arthur glared but then closed his eyes, calming himself down with a sigh. "It is a reason nonetheless, and you are under my rule so you will do what I say." He said, starting off with a calm-ish tone, but ended with an intimidating one that sounded like a threat. America flinched at that and backed down, still not wanting to get hurt, so couldn't get into trouble. "O-okay...fine...you win.." He mumbled, starting to walk away as Arthur only laughed halfheartedly. "Oh, I always find a way to 'win'."

1451 words

((Hey! Okay, I really wanted to get this out before Christmas, but I had a hard time writing this chapter, cause I wanted to start with the revolution as quickly as possible, but also have details and stuff, and America is still pretty young so maybe a slight time skip?  For a while, Arthur will be a jerk, cause that's just how I see him during his empire, since he takes what he wants, not really caring about others. Tl;dr, i didn't know how to write this. ':v but, it's over, and i hope it will be a bit easier from now on! That's all i have to say, buh byeeee!)) *Edit, I thought I had published this much earlier, but I guess not so sorry for the wait! I want to also change things but i don't know where to start in the whole changing process soo... idk-*