Epilogue

** So many people are complaining about this but as I clearly stated in my note- THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FULL CHAPTER. All this is is telling you what happened to the characters.**

**

"So we're going to visit Will?" Niall asked me for what I swear was the 10th time today.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair, tugging at it slightly. "Yes Niall. For goodness' sake though, can you stop asking me the same question over and over."

I was rushing around our apartment, throwing things into my backpack hastily as we were incredibly late.

We'd been planning this trip to my cousin Will's house for Christmas since September, and now that the day has come and we're finally about to go, literally nothing has gone right.

"Niall!" I cried, as I walked into the living-room and saw him sat on the sofa.

He groaned, "what have I done now?"

I rolled my eyes. He was unbelievable. "Get up! We need to leave!"

"Is James coming?" He asked me, slowly edging off the sofa.

I shook my head, "nah. He's on tour, remember?"

"Ooh." Recognition flashed in his eyes. "I remember now. Still can't believe he got put in a band and now he's doing his own tour. It's sort of like us."

"Yeah you've said. James' group came fourth in the competition though remember." I laughed, slipping my backpack on. "I'm very proud of him."

"It sucks that Lauren hardly gets to see him though. As soon as they started dating he had to rush off." He stated awkwardly, following me out of the apartment.

I gave him a sad look. "I think we know the feeling. Literally the day you asked me out you had to go to America."

"But I'm here now." He grinned at me, taking my hand.

I smiled back and squeezed his hand softly. "Yeah you are."

There was silence for a while and the only thing you could hear was the tapping of our shoes against the pavement as we walked before Niall started walking really quickly.

"Crap." He shouted back at me. "Come on Ally, we literally have 2 minutes to get to the coffee shop."

I jogged after him, almost tripping a few times.

We were meeting Louis, Rebecca and Harry at the coffee shop and from the looks of it, we were going to be quite late.

Blame Niall.

It took Louis a while, but after a few months of feeling sorry for himself he went out there and found somebody. She's literally the female version of him, with red hair and the name Rebecca.

She seems to calm him down a bit. He doesn't act like he's on drugs anymore which is a bonus.

Harry's still single, but it's better for him that way I think. He hasn't found anyone good enough for him yet, although in his opinion it's the other way around, he doesn't think he's good enough for them.

He met someone called Meredith a few months back though, and she's beautiful and has the perfect personality for somebody like Harry, yet he just doesn't realise it yet.

Liam and Zayn are doing well too. They're not dating though. Zayn says they want to keep it 'chill'. Yeah, whatever that means.

I'm just happy everything has finally worked itself out.

I have all the people I need and I'm finally content with how my life is going.

Sure there's bumps here and there, but what fun is a journey if you're only traveling down one road and you only ever have one view?

Life is a giant ladder, you can either climb it quickly and watch everyone wait at the bottom for you, or you can gradually make your way up and have people help you along the way.

You may fall, and you may have to start climbing that ladder all over again, but you'll get there in the end, you just need that support to get you there.

I'll stop with the cheesy metaphors now, sorry. I enjoy them.

As I ran towards the coffee shop, I didn't care about the cold, or the fact that my hair was messing up. I didn't even care that Niall was running off and leaving me out of breath back here...

Because my life is finally something I'm proud of. It's finally something I won't be ashamed to tell my kids about.

My life is great.

I love my life... and oh yeah, I love Niall Horan too.

**

Whhaattt

I'm sorry if that wasn't as good as you expected it to be but yeah I just basically wanted to tell you what happened to most of the characters.

Maybe I missed some out. Sorry if I did, I've not read this story back in a while so I'm not sure.

But for the last time eveerrr...

Quote- "Don't worry, be happy."

Song: Tomorrow - Annie
(Yas my queen)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, THANK YOU IF YOU'VE GOT THIS FAR. I CAN FINALLY SAY THIS STORY IS FINISHED WHATTT.