• 1 •

• Dedicated to You for clicking on this story ;')<3

Please don't be put off of this story by the first few chapters. As this story goes on I feel my writing has progressed also:) I started this bit in 2011 so please carry on reading if you don't really like it :) It gets better, I promise.

*

"Natalie!" My mum shouted fiercely from the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed in frustration. I was in the middle of sitting on my suitcase, trying to zip it up noisily.

It was way too full. But in my defence I was leaving for a while.

My mum told me the week previous that she was going over to America for a year to help her career. I was upset at first, because even though I'm not very close with her, I knew I'd miss her more than anything.

So in the meantime I was suggested to stay with my Grandma in Scotland, although then I remembered that she lives on a farm and that idea was over before it was even a suggestion. The only other option was my cousin Liam.

I was definitely closer to him than anybody else in my family. We never used to be close... but ever since my brother disappeared he was always the one there for me; the one to comfort me when nobody else cared.

I knew that Liam lived with his band members- whom I'd never met. I was nervous because I was almost certain I wouldn't enjoy living with 5 boys for a year. In fact, no. I was 100% certain.

"Natalie! Honestly! You're meeting Liam, not going to a Vogue fashion show. Hurry up." My mum shouted from downstairs, making me jump.

I sighed with my hand over my beating heart, trying to get over the initial shock of her making me jump before I quickly zipped up my suitcase and stood up, making sure I had everything.

After I made sure I was definitely ready, I hauled all of my stuff down the stairs before I got stopped by my mum at the bottom.

"Here hun, let me help you."

I looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Hun?"

"Oh Nat. I'm going to miss you so much. Promise to ring me every Sunday. I know you might be busy during the week but please." She said, before pulling me into a bone-crushing hug.

I hugged her back before pulling away slowly, almost feeling bad for her.

"I should probably go." I said to her sympathetically with a soft smile, before walking over to the door sadly.

"Bye Natty." She said, waving at me, "I'll miss you."

"You too..." I replied honestly, before waving at her awkwardly and walking out into the chilly cold, closing the door behind me.

I got into the cab quickly, trying to dodge the cold. It was the middle of winter and I'd never felt so cold in my life.

Serves me right for wearing a T-shirt I guess.

**************

I awoke to see the cab woman shaking me fiercely, mouthing something I couldn't hear. I pointed to my earphones that were in the middle of blaring One Thing down my ear.

I took them out as she sighed, giving me a warm smile.

"We're here."

"Thank you!" I told her, before getting out quickly, not wanting to waste anymore of her time.

I grabbed my luggage, rolling my suitcase lobsidedly and throwing my luggage bag onto my shoulder.

"Need a hand?" A familiar voice asked suddenly, making me grin immediately