• 18 •

I nodded my head slightly as my heart felt like it had been ripped out of me and lowered my head, looking at my red Supra's as rain poured onto my face harshly.

Of course Niall didn't like me, I mean what is there to like?

He could have just told me he didn't like me though, instead of kissing me in the bloody rain and then leaving me here alone.

I sniffed as tears started pouring down my cheeks uncontrollably and walked in the Direction of Liam's house, wiping my tears as I went.

I guess Zayn was wrong then.

How was I going to face Niall though?

Talk to him? Ignore him?

The second one seemed the better decision at the time.

As I neared the house in the freezing cold I took my phone out of my back pocket and looked at myself in the reflection.

I looked an absolute mess. My hair was in rat tails and my face was covered with gleaming streaks of where rain or tears had tumbled down my face. My eyes were a harsh red colour, as were my cheeks that had been stinging from the cold.

I decided I could leave my hair and wiped my face free of the tears, sniffing slightly.

I put my phone back into my pocket as I plastered a fake, but believable smile onto my face.

My feet made their way up the path that led to the house and I raised my right hand, knocking on the door lightly.

Harry opened the door giddily, laughing at Louis who was stood behind him pulling funny faces.

As he turned to face me his mouth dropped open.

"What happened to you?"

"The rain is what happened to me." I said weakly as I stepped into the hallway of Liam's house.

Louis was stood there gaping at me. I thought he was going to ask me if I was alright or something but no, Louis being Louis said the unbelievable.

"Where the heck is my ice cream?!"

I grinned sheepishly, "I may have accidently dropped it?"

Louis glared at me jokingly, "how can you 'accidently drop' ice cream? No matter what happens, you keep hold of the bag. Don't ever drop it. Be ready Nat, the ice cream's coming for yah."

"What are you even...? I'm not even asking." I laughed slightly, waving my hand at Louis.

That's the thing about Louis. Even if you're in the saddest of moods he could cheer you up as soon as he opens his mouth.

I walked past Louis and into the living room to see Liam, Zayn, James and Niall sat there, giggling along to Toy Story.

Well Niall wasn't really sat there giggling, he had a frown on his face and he was twiddling his thumbs.

The only available spaces were next to Zayn and Niall so I quickly sat down in the seat next to Zayn.

To make it seem like nothing had happened I decided just to be my normal self but ignore Niall as I really felt like falling onto the floor and crying.

"Toy Story? Again?" I groaned.

"Yup. Liam insisted we put it on because there's a new one coming out in 2015." Zayn sighed.

"Oh god. Another 5 months of Toy Story on replay."

Harry came in screaming, "Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay."