• 19 •

(Unexpected [hopefully] bad grammar, spellings etc but I'm writing this on my phone so idk)

His face went completely red and he started stuttering in embarrassment.

"N- noo." He cried, laughing awkwardly.

I gasped, "You do! You do! You do! Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. That's so cute!"

"Shut up Natalie!" Zayn cried, his face like a tomato, "You're so much like Niall it drives me crazy."

I suddenly stopped, laughing awkwardly. I had forgotten about that.

My eyes travelled to my shoes as scuffed them on the ground silently.

"Oh I'm so sorry Natalie. I wasn't thinking. I didn't mea-."

"Zayn. It's fine. Don't worry." I reassured him.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head slightly, grinning lobsidedly. "Does Niall know?" I asked him.

He nodded sheepishly, grinning at his hands.

"Aha! So you admit that you like him?" I asked, wanting to make sure we were on the same page.

I heard him sigh softly before he looked up at me and nodded.

"That is so cute." I laughed, "Aw. I have to find out if Liam likes you too!"

"No!" Zayn protested, "You cannot tell him!"

"I won't! I promise," I told him, "I'm just gonna observe him."

Zayn breathed a sigh of relief before laughing, "That sounds wrong."

Oh Zayn, I thought to myself as I shook my head at him.

"Okay... Shall we go downstairs? Unless you don't want to talk to Niall. Then you don't have to but I-."

"Niallkissedme." I cried suddenly, slapping my hands over my mouth in shock that I had actually just said that.

Zayn grinned, "He kissed you? That's why you two are so awkward now? That's st-."

"No Zayn." I whispered, "He walked away. He kissed me and ran away. How do you think I felt? I was stood there in the rain like a f-."

"Woah. And who's the one who tells me off for swearing now?"

I just glared at him.

"Look I'm sorry Nat. He obviously likes you. I know he does."

"Yeah okay." I said sarcastically, "That's why he walked away."

"Nat you have to realise Niall isn't the most confident person, especially with a person he likes."

My shoulders shrugged automatically, "Come on, let's just go downstairs. I need to see Liam."

"Piggy back?" Zayn asked.

"Yes!" I cried, jumping onto his back as Zayn held my legs gently so I wouldn't fall.

As Zayn started walking down the stairs he whispered, "If you tell him, I'll push you down these stairs myself."

"Yeah, okay Zayn." I laughed.

He turned to look at me and smiled before putting me down on the ground, "You better get down. Liam w-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Liam blah blah, Liam, Liam, Liam."

"Shut up." Zayn mumbled, blushing.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the livingroom, avoiding everyone's gazes and sitting next to Liam.