• 7 •

I sat on my bed, pulling my laptop out calmly.

I wasn't really mad; I just wanted to know what they were talking about.

I clicked through my twitter, looking through some of my mentions, replying to some as I went along.

@Biggest1Der Hi! I would love to be in your position right now! You're dating Nialler and your Liam's cousin! You lucky girl... ;)<3

@ThePayneOfHoran Oh, sorry to disappoint you D= But me and Niall aren't dating! J And haha! Wouldn't anyone? I could be in sunny America right now. ;)

@Biggest1Der you're dating Niall?! YOU LUCKY PENGUIN!:*

@Styloran No... Sorry J I'm not dating Nialler =) It's just rumours. :D

I decided to tweet it, considering there were so many.

Where did they get this idea from anyway?

Um, guys, me and Niall aren't dating ;) It's just a rumour. :D

I heard a knock on my door and closed my laptop lid slowly, pushing it underneath my bed carefully.

I gave a quick, "Come in." To whoever was at the door.

"So, you and Niall are dating now?" Louis asked jokingly, walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"Ahaha, funny." I said, "No, we're not."

"I know, I know." He said, holding his hands up defensively.

"So, what are you here for?"

"To talk to my favourite Payne in the-."

"Do not finish that."

He just grinned, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"So..."

"Yep."

"Yeah..."

"What did you really come here for?" I asked.

"To ask you if you wanted to come out with me tomorrow." He replied, grinning.

"Where to?"

"It's a surprise."

I sighed, "Fine, when should I get up?"

"Seven."

"Seven?!" I cried, "Wow, too early love."

"It's for a good cause, now be up at seven or..."

"Or?"

"You'll have to wait and see." He replied, mischievously.

I sighed, placing my hand on my hip.

"Fine. Now out... Shoo." I said, waving him away with my hand.

He walked out slowly, grinning mischievously.

I rolled my eyes and went towards my wardrobe to pick out some pyjamas and strolled into the bathroom, setting the shower to a warm temperature.

I stepped in the shower and couldn't help but wonder where Louis was taking me.

It better not be some strip club, but knowing Louis, it probably would be.

I let the steaming water run down my back for a little while longer before stepping reluctantly out, wrapping a towel around myself and drying my hair and body.

I slipped on my pyjamas and hopped into my bed, wondering silently where Louis was taking me tomorrow.

~*~