• 14 •

Niall and I were both interrupted from our comfortable silence when we heard a loud bang come from the door and the sound of voices burst through the letter box.

"Aw, damnit. I forgot the key again." A voice which sounded like Liam said loudly.

"Shout for Niall! He has to be in there by now. Either that or I'm worried. Nialler could get kidnapped and still not know what was going on."

"Sh-" I started before Niall's hand went over my mouth, stopping me from talking.

"Shush Ally!" Niall cried.

"Ally? What? My name is Natalie.,,"

"That's my new nickname for you. It's unique. Now shush."

Niall huffed impatiently and took his arm from around my shoulder before standing up reluctantly.

"I can hear you guys." He informed them.

"Good, so open the door."

"Eh, no." Niall teased.

"Eh, yeah." A voice I didn't recognise said.

Niall gasped and jumped up and down giddily, muttering to himself excitedly, "Oh my gosh. Is that who I think it is?"

"Who is it?" I asked, standing up from my position on couch and walking over to where Niall was stood.

"Me!" A male voice cried.

"And me." A female one added; sounding slightly bored.

"Who?" I asked, confused.

"Me!" They both shouted again.

"Who?!" I demaned.

"Me-"

"Oh for goodness' sake! Open the goddamn door before I knock it down Natalie." Zayn cried; his Bradford accent strong.

"Whoo, keep your quiff straight Zayn. I'm coming." I laughed, grabbing the key off of the cabinet and entering it into the lock quickly.

"Should I just turn it really slow?" I joked to Niall.

"No! It's freezing." The same male voice I didn't recognise said.

"Ahh, okay then."

I unlocked the door and opened it quickly.

"Be free!"

"Uh, Natalie. What?" Zayn chuckled.

I just shrugged, laughing.

I turned to look at the other people stood at the door and let out a small squeal, my hand flying up to my mouth.

"You're-" I started.

"YOU'RE JUSTIN BIEBER!" I heard Niall squeak from behind me.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Niall. Oh my gosh. IT'S FLACKING JUSTIN BIEBER. OH MY GOSH." I babbled.

I started jumping around excitedly before realising I was making a fool of myself and awkwardly stopped, my hands dropping to my sides.

I coughed awkwardly as everyone except Niall (who was still doing what I had been doing) stared at me like I was crazy.

"Uh, Niall." I whispered.

"Y-yeah?" He asked.

I nodded my head in the Direction of everyone and he stopped, chuckling awkwardly.

"Demi!" He gasped, running in the Direction of the door and jumping on the poor girl stood there.

Wait- Demi?!