• 17 •

As I lay in my bed I couldn't help but think how perfect but imperfect my life was right now.

For one, I had my brother back. My best friend. I had my favourite cousin with me along with his best friends who had now turned into my best friends too.

On the other hand though I still hadn't spoken to my Mum properly in nearly 3 weeks and I haven't spoken to my Dad since I was 10 years old.

My dad didn't really care for me (or speak to me for that matter) anyway. My mum though; she was there always. Except for that year of pain she had. I knew what she was going through though.

I sighed, grinning slightly, before getting up and walking out into the hallway silently.

I could hear a lot of commotion from downstairs so I knew everyone would most likely be down there.

Demi and Justin had left just an hour before.

They wouldn't be in bed. It was only like 10pm.

I stopped short when I heard talking come from the guest bedroom so I walked up to it and put my ear up to the door, laughing quietly.

Was James talking to himself?

"I just had a rich tea biscuit and I thought it was a digestive, so I was really disappointed."

" Hi Shantell!"

What was he on about...?

Who was in that room with him? Who was Shantell?

"Aw, you're all lovely." He said sheepishly.

I could just imagine him grinning.

Who was lovely...? What? I'm so confused.

I decided to go in to see who was in there with him.

I opened the door loudly and his head turned to look at me immediately.

I looked around the room in confusion. There was nobody here?

Was he really talking to himself?

(A.N; The twitcam up there was actually real^^ but the bit below isn't XD When I can I'll put it to the right!:D)

"Aw, Natalie you're beautiful." Jam giggled.

Yes, he giggled.

"Uh, no. I'm really not." I laughed, "But thanks."

"You are. But come on! Join in on my twitcam." He grinned.

Oh, so he wasn't talking to himself.

I went and sat down next to him giddily.

"Hi guys!" I cried at the camera.

I looked at the couple of the tweets and grinned when some of them recognised me.

'@SpecialSnowflakeX; Oh my gosh! It's Natalie!'

'@HarrysLaugh; Aw, Natalie is hanging around another boy. Niall won't be happy.'

'@NoneOutOfFive; are you guys dating?'

That last one caught my eye and I laughed silently.

"Yes... Yes me and James are dating." I grinned at the camera.

"Ew, what?!" James whispered to me, elbowing me in the stomach.

"Ow! Jam don't do that!" I cried, elbowing back.

He started trying to push me off of the bed so I of course fought back, kicking him in the back until he tumbled off of the bed with a bang.

I could hear his complaints from the bedroom floor as I went up to the camera.