• 6 •

This chapter was written by Darcy but she isn't on Wattpad anymore :(

"Oh my god!" Niall cried, running into the kitchen to take a look.

We both burst out laughing as I held the packet of salt in my hand.

"We are idiots!" I cried, clutching my side.

"Oh god," Niall laughed, trying his hardest to catch his breath. "That was hilarious."

"Should we try making something else? I don't know, pasta?" I suggested, putting the salt far behind the sugar in the cabinet.

"Sure! I'm still starving anyway." he said, taking a pan and filling it with water to boil.

I got the pasta and poured it into the pan. Niall then cut up some tomatoes. I poured a can of tomato puree into a pan along with a few cloves of garlic, some butter a dash of oil then finally Niall's badly cut tomatoes.

"You're a great chef...when you're not baking cakes." I complimented him.

"You're great all the time." He replied. Realising what he said, his cheeks turned pink.

I shrugged it off thinking he was just being nice and laughed at his red face.

~*~

After the pasta finished cooking, we drained the water and then added it to the sauce. With a little stirring, we were done. We called the boys and we all gathered around the table.

"Did you put any salt in it?" Liam asked, giving our master piece a funny look.

"No," I giggled. "None whatsoever."

Louis was the first to put a spoonful in his mouth. Of course Liam was eyeing his utensil as Lou ate.

"Jesus Christ this is amazing!" he cried, shovelling more and more into his mouth.

I shot a smile at Niall who was sitting next to me. "High five, bro!"

"Are you sure Lou...? I mean did you eat the cakes they made?" Harry asked.

"I'm not lying! This is really good!" Louis repeated, almost finishing his dinner.

"Oh well I'm eating it anyway." Zayn said, digging in.

Before we knew it, there were 7 empty plates stacked up by the dishwasher.

"Thanks for dinner guys." Liam smiled, leading Danielle upstairs.

"Use protection! I'm too young to be an uncle!" Harry yelled after them, earning a smack round the head from me.

"Liam is deffez not like that Harry you should know better!" I scolded.

"Anyway..." Lou sang, "Wanna watch Titanic? I just got it in 3D bitches."

"Yes!" I yelled, "Please!"

The other 3 boys moaned, "But titanic is sad." Niall groaned.

"That's the point noob! - it'll be even better in 3D, plus I'm in a crying mood."

"Alright!" Louis said, prying open the DVD case and handing us each a pair of glasses. "We're watching this bad boy."

I cheered, putting on the glasses. This is going to make me cry harder than when my cat died. - Aww Mr Paws was so cute...

~*~

"Iceberg, right ahead!"

The sound of the loud bells rang through out the house. This is the part I start to cry. Watching them helplessly try and save the people on board is too much for my senses.

I was sat in the middle of Louis, and Niall who was munching away on popcorn.

"Niall please, for this bit stop crunching!" I whispered to him.

He shot a glare at me. "Me? Stop eating? Pfft!"

"Please Nialler?" I pouted. "Pwetty pweez."

He rolled his eyes, putting the bowl on the floor next to him. "For these next few scenes only. Don't tell anyone you made me stop eating!"

I nodded, turning my attention to the startled captain.

The boat began to shake, alarming everyone....I couldn't take it, my eyes started filling up with salty tears.

"Let us through!"

The lower class people were crying to be let out. I thought it was sick that the tried to keep them locked up like animals, there were women and kids there..I mean even a 5 month old baby died on that ship because of rich people! - if it was me, I'd let those rich bastards die!

I clung onto Niall's arm and I sobbed. He put his arm around me, "You okay?"

I nodded in reply sniffling my way through the next scene, showing the water slowly rising.

"Jack," Rose said, her voice trembling with fear.

"Yeah?"

"This is where we first met..." She cried.

Jack grabbed onto her hand as they plunged into the water with the ship I instantly started bawling again.

"Shh! Bloody hell Nat!" Louis scolded me.

I glared at him, he'd been crying too. So his argument was invalid.

I closed my eyes, listening to the frantic calls of the freezing people left at sea.

I could never watch this bit, the part where they let each other go. It always reminded me of what I'd never get; a love like Jack and Rose's.

I felt Niall's grip tighten as Jack told Rose to get onto the piece of wood.

From the corner of my eye I saw a tear fall down his cheek.

"Promise me Rose."

I dove my head into Niall's chest, sobbing my little heart out. - this film is so...so...amazingly sad and loving I can't even put it into words!

I suddenly realized how close I was to Niall. I was basically sitting on his knee. A swarm of butterflies suddenly consumed my tummy, heat rose to my cheeks and my heart skipped at beat....but I didn't know why...

~*~

After the film had finished I looked around to see, all the boys, in fact, had been crying.

I giggled at the sight and watched slowly as the boys turned to gape at Niall.

"Um, Nialler?"

"Hmm?" He replied to them all.

"You've stopped eating."

"I asked him too..." I sighed at them.

The boys all gasped, turning to face me so fast I'm surprised they didn't get whiplash.

"Niall, is this true?" Zayn said disbelievingly.

"What is going on?" I demanded.

Niall blushed from beside/behind me and I just turned to glare at the boys.

"Fine, if no one will tell me, I'm going to bed." I said, before jogging up to my room.

**

Darcy wrote this chapter!

So?

VOTE for Darcy :)

COMMENT for Darcy :P

P.S, if there are any mistakes...

BLAME DARCY!