• 11 •

"I'm hungry."

"Niall, not again!" I heard Liam cry from beside me.

I laughed at them whilst Niall glared at Liam and sighed.

"Fine..." Niall said.

...

"I'm hungry."

"Niall!" Liam cried, throwing his hands in the air.

Niall pouted playfully and crossed his arms, glaring out of the window.

"What's the window done?" I grinned.

"It's mocking me!" He joked, "Look at it, eating up all that rain. It's majorly unfair."

I laughed at him slightly before turning my head towards the window.

The rain was pouring in buckets, mocking Niall apparently as it splashes on to the window, leaving wet traces of salty rain water on the glass.

"It's pretty heavy out there you know." Zayn said from the living room door.

"Well never. Smart arse." I said sarcastically. "Where have you been anyway?"

"Upstairs maybe?"

"Yeah, I know but what have you been doing?"

He just shrugged, tapping his nose and went to sit down on the seat next to Niall.

"No!" I protested, "You don't deserve to sit next to Niall, he's too good for you."

When I saw Zayn carry on walking I ran over to the seat and jumped into it just in time for Zayn to sit on top of me.

"Ew! Get off! Get off!" I cried, pushing him off me.

"What?!" Zayn cried, leaping off me, "How did you get there?! You were just... And I was just.,.?"

"Yeah, yeah. We get it. You wanted to sit on me. Now go sit next to Liam."

Zayn looked like he was going to protest but turned around and went to sit on the seat across from me.

I heard Liam scoff from the sofa in front of me and sigh, "How come he can sit next to me but not Niall?"

"Because Nialler is special." I grinned, patting the mentioned boys head.

"Yeah, sure." Liam said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" I shouted.

He just shrugged and went back to staring out of the window. As did all of us.

"Silence..." Niall said from right beside me.

"And you just broke it!" I said, poking him.

He fake gasped, "You did not just poke me!"

"Oh but I did." I grinned.

"Okay, okay. You two stop your flirting. It's disturbing for me to watch." Liam said.

I rolled my eyes, holding back a blush whilst to avoid awkwardness said, "It's awfully quiet... Where are Lou and Harry?"

"Good point." Zayn said.

I nodded.

What were they up too?

I slowly stood up before beginning to make my way to the stairs, looking up at them.

It was quiet...

Too quiet.

"Lou?"

As expected, I got no reply.