• 21 •

I closed my eyes and cringed as screams came from every direction as the interviewer started speaking and the lights became brighter. Wow, these lights are going to give me a major headache.

"Hello! My name is Jerry and this is The Jerry Show! Inventive, I know." He said his signature line. "On this weeks show we have One Direction! Please welcome them onto the stage!"

Everyone screamed louder, if that was possible while Jerry sat down and the boys came to the stage.

I cringed as people shouted all sorts of things at them, some slightly rude.

"HARRY HAVE MY BABIES!"

That one made me burst out laughing and James and Lauren give me weird looks as I turned to look at the girl that said it.

She just gave me a dirty look before returning to shout Harry's name.

Well then, I thought turning around.

I could see the boys looking at me and James before the interviewer called their attention.

"So boys." He said, as the crowd went silent and the camera kept rolling. "I'm sorry if I get this wrong, but in order your names are Harry, Lewis, Niall, Liam and Zayn, correct?"

I grinned at his mistake, as the boys all just nodded their head, obviously not minding about the mis-pronounciation of Louis' name.

"I've got a few question's from fans here. Well. I have a lot, but can I just do a quick quickfire for you guys?"

They all nodded as Jerry began reading the questions off of his cards, going on the line in the same order he mentioned before.

This quickfire went on for a while as the crowd laughed as they stuttered and stumbled on some questions.

"Okay so who's the funniest?"

"Louis." Everyone cried immediately.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Did I pronounce your name wrong?"

"No, it's fine, I'm used to it." Louis laughed.

The man just nodded.

"Best cook?"

"Harry. Or Zayn." Niall mumbled.

"Okay." He finished, putting the cars down on the table next him.

He stayed quiet for a while before saying slowly, "We know you're all single, but is there anyone in the band who maybe fancies someone?"

I looked at Niall worriedly, was he going to be okay?

"I don't." Liam admitted, putting his hand up.

The rest stayed quiet as the man grinned in realisation at them all.

I knew about Niall and Zayn but Harry and Louis? Who did they like?

Liam looked at them all with a shocked expression.

"You do?" He asked.

"Okay!" The man cried, "I think that concludes our interview with One Direction! Goodnight everybody! Come back tomorrow when we will be interviewing Colin Morgan!"

The lights went up and the interviewer stood up, before giving the boys a hand shake and leaving backstage. The boys followed after him as everyone started speaking and standing up to leave.

"Aw I love Colin Morgan." Lauren sighed, grinning. (A.N- 'tis true;]) 

James just laughed and shook his head, grinning at her.