I'm sorry

Hey guys...

I started writing this story at the start of 2012 and in like... 4 months it will be 2015 so that shows what kind of writer I am considering I still haven't finished it.

Can you guys please please look at this from my point of view when I say I really dont think this story is very good and I'm quite disappointed with how it went and the storyline that I made.

I really dont want you to comment on how good it is because as much as I really do appreciate it, I know its not.

I dont think there's anyone here apart from Gro who's stuck with it the whole way and I can't be more thankful for her because without her I wouldn't have got this far into the book anyway; so thank you Gro, I love you.

But whether you've been reading this story for a day or you've been waiting for me to update for 6 months, I appreciate you guys so so so freaking much you have no idea. You've all made me so much more confident on my writing and overall, me as a person.

I dont really find the energy to do many things now a days and that saddens me because when I first started this story I loved writing it so so much, but now it's become something that I have to do and I never wanted it to end up like that.

When I've said this in the past, about it not being very good and things and I've told people about how I want to discontinue it, they've been a bit rude. So if you're thinking about commenting something rude please think about what you're about to comment before you post it, because I dont need horrible people in my life.

But for all of you guys who still support me and always say nice things, I really do love you, even if you've never voted or commented, I see you ;P

So yes- to cut this not so short, I am going to be discontinuing this story, because I dont enjoy writing it, it isn't very good and I actually dont want to finish it, I'm sorry.

I've probably left out loads of things I wanted to say but you get the general gist I think haha...

I love you guuyyys :

Quote: "If people dont like you, that's their problem, not yours. Let them deal with it." -my drama teacher lmao

Song: Lonely- 2ne1

*JUST POSTED AN EPILOGUE A BIT LATE IDK IDK SRRY*

** THE EPILOGUE IS N O T A FULL CHAPTER IT'S ONLY DESCRIBING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHARACTERS SO PLEASE DON'T EXPECT MUCH **