• 20 •

Sorry if the spacing of this chapter is weird. My word is being a bitch. I wrote this chapter out, but I did a dumb thing that is on the author's note before this, but if you haven't read it then it doesn't really matter, I deleted it. ALSO, if you read the sneak peek in that authors note, I decided Niall and Natalie wouldn't have an argument, because I felt to mean doing that to Natiall. So they don't. I love you guys. I think I changed tenses quite a lot in this chapter by accident too. I'm sorry! I'm tired. Also someone asked me how old they all are in this story. This is set in early August 2012, so:

Liam- 18

Niall- 18

Louis is 20.

Harry is 18

Zayn is 19

James and Natalie are 17 Idc if George is 19, he's 17 in this.

PLEASE EXCUSE THE TENSE CHANGES. I did it all by accident and then I realised what I had done x

**

I sighed as I placed my hair in a ponytail and tightened it with a bobble.

It was raining, again and it was probably going to storm too.

My mind gave an unenthusiastic 'yay!' before I went over to my bed, placed my cup of tea down on my bedside table along with my phone and lay down, pulling my covers up to my chin, searching for warmth.

My mouth immediately curved up into a smile as I remembered last time it stormed. He sleeping next to me didn't seem so bad anymore.

I groaned as I thought about the long day ahead of me tomorrow. The boys had an interview and then we were going paintballing. I had to go along with them to the interview because we were going paintballing straight after. I was quite nervous about the paintballing actually, I'd never been. As far as I know, Liam hasn't either. I didn't know about James and the other boys.

Suddenly I realised that I didn't know enough about my own twin brother. I decided to just catch up with him soon. Maybe Liam too, I haven't had a proper cousin talk with him in what seemed like months.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when my phone vibrated from my bedside table and reached for it.

I smiled as I saw the name 'Nialler<3' appear on the screen.

'From- Nialler<3

I'm so nervous about tomorrow's interview for some reason... what if they ask me who I like again?:( I'm sure they will. I mean they ask if we're single or not in nearly every interview. But what if I accidently say something about... um... Natasha? O_o Xx'

I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion. Natasha? He'd never mentioned a Natasha. I thought it was Natalia?

I sighed softly at the thought of her name. Natalia had better be nice. Wait, is her name Natasha or Natalia?

'To- Nialler<3

They probably won't... maybe ^_^ Sorry, I'm not the interviewerxD And Natasha? I thought her name was Natalia? xx' I typed frowning.

I took a sip of my tea as my phone vibrated almost immediately.

'From- Nialler<3

Helpful Ally, you're very helpful. And her name is Natalia, I just like to call her Natasha, you know how I am with nicknames, right?:D Xx'

'To- Nialler<3

Yeah, I guess so. Long nickname, why not call her Talia or Nat or something?:) And hey, I want a nickname for you! I'm always just calling you Niall, or Nialler. And everyone calls you that.:( xx'