• 22 •

"SWINGS!" Louis screamed excitedly, running off into the distance.

"No! Louis come back!" Liam cried, trying to run after him.

Zayn started laughing whilst everyone else was giving Louis crazy looks.

"I knew this was a bad idea." Harry admitted, leaning against a tree.

We had decided to stop and get some air as we had been in that car for a few hours and Louis was starting to annoy everybody.

Everyone turned to James as he burst out laughing loudly, pointing into the distance.

Louis was on the floor next to a swing and Liam was stood next to him, leaning against the frame of the swings gasping for air.

I don't even want to know what happened there.

"Well anyway I want ice cream-" Niall started.

"Ice cream!" Someone cried from beside Niall.

"Louis how did you even get there...?" Lauren questioned.

"Nobody can know. Only Timothy." Louis said happily.

"No not Timothy! Louis get him away from me you know I don't like it." Harry groaned.

"Timothy...?" I asked, confused. I could tell Lauren and James were just as confused as I was.

By this time Liam had joined us and Louis was nodding, "the unicorn. Be quiet you'll scare him. He's right behind you Harry." Louis whispered.

"But there's nothing there..." I said, confused because no one was behind Harry.

"No one can see him but me and Curly." Louis grinned, gesturing to Harry.

"Louis don't call me Curly!" Harry cried.

"Harry can you actually see him?" Lauren asked, not convinced.

He shook his head ever so slightly before nodding in Louis' direction.

"So how do you all know about 'Timothy'." I asked.

"This happens to Louis sometimes. He's perfectly normal one day, and then the next he's absolutely crazy," Niall explained, "and every time this 'Timothy' comes back. Harry hates him."

I nodded at him as he smiled, still slightly confused.

"I don't know how he can hate you Othy." Louis grinned at the ground behind Harry, looking like a crazy person.

"Othy?" Lauren gasped, laughing loudly. James joined her.

"Don't insult him!" Zayn cried in panic.

"Why?" Lauren asked curiously.

"Insult Timothy and you'll find out." Louis threatened childishly.

I just rolled my eyes and grinned before walking off slowly and sitting on a swing.

Instead of swinging I got my phone out, I guess I should text my mum.

'To- Mum

Hey Mum!:D I'm great, how are you? Can you ring me when you get this?:) x'

I hadn't talked to her in ages.

"Are you okay?"

I jumped and nearly dropped my phone, looking up to see Niall on the swing next to me grinning cheekily.

"Jesus christ Niall you almost gave me a heart attack." I cried.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."